Thread Tools
Old Aug 14, 2006, 12:59 PM
RD Blakeslee is offline
Find More Posts by RD Blakeslee
Registered User
Data

GraysonPower 2100 15C, CBA+10X Amp. Graph


...
Last edited by RD Blakeslee; Aug 14, 2006 at 10:05 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 14, 2006, 01:26 PM
fly_boy99 is offline
Find More Posts by fly_boy99
Flying motor mount master
fly_boy99's Avatar
RD-

I like the fact that you bolded the discharge that stayed below the temp
cutoff for cell destruction.

Kudos,
B
Old Aug 14, 2006, 01:45 PM
RC-Tester is offline
Find More Posts by RC-Tester
Brit in NZ
RC-Tester's Avatar
RD,

A nice set of data. Do the results look similar to something else? Did you disassemble the pack, and see any cell ID?

Rod
Old Aug 14, 2006, 03:02 PM
RD Blakeslee is offline
Find More Posts by RD Blakeslee
Registered User
Rod,

The Grayson and the Apex MK3 curves are very similar.

Grayson cells are imprinted:
KMBNK623496H
CG270084

- RD
Old Aug 14, 2006, 03:08 PM
RD Blakeslee is offline
Find More Posts by RD Blakeslee
Registered User
B,

The bold face font is simply a mismatch between the CBA's resident font and my photoprocessor's font.
The photoprocessor text replaced erroneous cell ID - the CBA program is quirky - it won't let you change errors in cell ID once entered.

- RD
Old Aug 15, 2006, 11:01 PM
Lt.Smash is offline
Find More Posts by Lt.Smash
GRAYSON HOBBY
Lt.Smash's Avatar
Correct me if im wrong, but from how I read this graph, during the discharge, the voltage is at 3.3V. Certainly, this voltage is normal.You can compare this with those from Thunder Power, they are also within this range at 13C.

At at 12C the GraysonPower Packs hang out at 3.5~3.4volts

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/atta...hmentid=452857
Old Aug 15, 2006, 11:39 PM
RC-Tester is offline
Find More Posts by RC-Tester
Brit in NZ
RC-Tester's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD Blakeslee
Grayson cells are imprinted:
KMBNK623496H
CG270084
Thanks RD,

Looks like we have a new Chinese cell 'on the block': Neosonic - KMB

The performance looks to be broadly in line with their rating and, as you say, similar to the Apex 2100.

Thanks for the testing RD,

Rod
Old Aug 15, 2006, 11:41 PM
fly_boy99 is offline
Find More Posts by fly_boy99
Flying motor mount master
fly_boy99's Avatar
Guess we'll call it a coincidence!!!

heh,
B


Quote:
Originally Posted by RD Blakeslee
B,

The bold face font is simply a mismatch between the CBA's resident font and my photoprocessor's font.
The photoprocessor text replaced erroneous cell ID - the CBA program is quirky - it won't let you change errors in cell ID once entered.

- RD
Old Aug 16, 2006, 08:00 AM
RD Blakeslee is offline
Find More Posts by RD Blakeslee
Registered User
B, Righto!

Rod, You're welcome! Thank YOU for the cell ID - I think I'll reference your post in the stickied "manufacturers" thread, if it's OK with you.

Lt., You've got a promising new entry in the LiPos sweepstakes, I think. Pricing will be important and we don't yet know the Neosonic's durability. Let me know if you want me to retain the cells I have left for durability investigation. I need to warn you it may be some time before I can get to that.

- RD
Old Aug 16, 2006, 01:19 PM
RC-Tester is offline
Find More Posts by RC-Tester
Brit in NZ
RC-Tester's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD Blakeslee
Rod, You're welcome! Thank YOU for the cell ID - I think I'll reference your post in the stickied "manufacturers" thread, if it's OK with you.
No problem - if I post it then it is public information.

Rod
Old Aug 16, 2006, 05:14 PM
Lt.Smash is offline
Find More Posts by Lt.Smash
GRAYSON HOBBY
Lt.Smash's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD Blakeslee
B, Righto!

Rod, You're welcome! Thank YOU for the cell ID - I think I'll reference your post in the stickied "manufacturers" thread, if it's OK with you.

Lt., You've got a promising new entry in the LiPos sweepstakes, I think. Pricing will be important and we don't yet know the Neosonic's durability. Let me know if you want me to retain the cells I have left for durability investigation. I need to warn you it may be some time before I can get to that.

- RD
GO FOR IT!!!
Old Sep 05, 2006, 10:41 AM
Lt.Smash is offline
Find More Posts by Lt.Smash
GRAYSON HOBBY
Lt.Smash's Avatar
Here is some more testing on the 1250 11.1V

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=563628

We have a wide variety of pack sizes and C rating on the way!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Data MaxAmps 2100(2200)HV, CBA+10X amp. graph RD Blakeslee Batteries and Chargers 45 Aug 14, 2006 04:50 PM
Discussion Apex 2100 15C, CBA/10X Amp. Graph RD Blakeslee Batteries and Chargers 12 Jul 27, 2006 12:01 AM
Discussion Enerland 2100 20C CBA/10X Amp Graph RD Blakeslee Batteries and Chargers 0 Jun 19, 2006 11:29 PM
Discussion DN Power 2100 20C, CBA/10X Amp Graph RD Blakeslee Batteries and Chargers 0 Jun 18, 2006 09:35 PM
TP 2100-15C CBA Graph RD Blakeslee Batteries and Chargers 40 Dec 02, 2005 12:27 PM