Aug 08, 2002, 12:09 AM
Thread OP

Good news and Bad news

A member at my club in Brisbane, Australia, lost his new pride and joy in the trees at first test flight after a few years of building.

He and a friend went for a search but failed to find the model after a couple of hours.

Feeling very sad, he went home. After a few hours, he got a call from his friend.

Friend: " Guess what, I went back and found your plane. I have a good and a bad news. The bad news is that your plane has got quite a bit of damage and it will probably take you many months or even a year to repair it."

Owner: " So what's is the good news?"

Friend, after a pause: " The good news is that I was just kidding, actually the plane is a write-off beyond repair. Now you don't have to worry about months of repair work!"
Dec 07, 2008, 08:53 AM
Ha! That's happened all to many times ta my club! They even say there is a lost magnum 4 stroke out there!
Dec 07, 2008, 12:46 PM
I meant to do that
And I feel bad if my threads don't get a response after a few days. That one took 6 years.
Dec 07, 2008, 01:57 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewing78
And I feel bad if my threads don't get a response after a few days. That one took 6 years.

Quote:
Last Activity: Mar 10, 2006
Maybe he shoulda stuck around for another 2 1/2 years ?.

Of course maybe that's why he left.
Dec 07, 2008, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Hate it when that happens.
Dec 07, 2008, 04:01 PM
Just practising a little forum voodoo. "Arise chicken, er... thread."
Dec 07, 2008, 05:30 PM
Not THAT Ira

Good News-Bad News

One evening Mr. and Mrs. Carrot were out for a drive when suddenly without warning a carload of drunken teen aged turnips crossed the center line and hit the Carrots head on.
While Mr. Carrot was uninjured, Mrs. Carrot was badly chopped and diced. Soon the garden ambulance arrived and the celery paramedics managed to stabilize Mrs. Carrots condition enough to transport her to the produce hospital where Dr. Tomato was the attending physician.
Mr. Carrot sat anxiously in the waiting room while Mrs. Carrot was in surgery which lasted for many hours.
Finally a juice spattered Dr. Tomato came out of the operating room wiping his brow and approached Mr. Carrot and said, "Mr. Carrot I'm sorry but I have both good and bad news for you."
"What is the good news Doctor", asked Mr. Carrot hopefully?
"The good news is that Mrs. Carrot is going to live", said Dr. Tomato.
"And the bad news?"......

"I'm afraid she is going to be a vegetable for the rest of her life."
Dec 07, 2008, 09:33 PM

Lol

Thats why I posted here! I always sort the threads by least replies, so I can help the people who need it.
2 years, I was frustrated when mine took 5 days! Peh!

Lucas
Quote:

Quick Reply