Aug 11, 2006, 08:04 PM
Thread OP
Video

Stewart Little Biplane Vids

Here's a vid from last night of me and my brother flying TOG's SLB bipes. I rigged up my first one for him (the blue one) and we had some fun flying them around.

What didn't get on video is after the landing, we were up again chasing each other around , he did a loop right in front of me and I smashed into him as he was upside down! I flew into his LG and took a chunk out of my wing, ripped the wings off the struts and we locked together and spiraled down! Wish we'd got that on cam!

Tha last of the vid shows the results-- his plane just had a cracked crutch and he flew it again! We had a good laugh at it all, and I've got another in progress now. think I'll keep my distance from him next time!

Here's the plans, post 21 &22 :https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...9&page=2&pp=15

This is a great little bipe, a real sleeper -- more guys should build em! I fly it on skis in the winter too.

check out the plans, you'll like it

Paul
Aug13 06, 10:30 PM
Added another vid today, made a new SLB and put cam in it, my brother repainted his yellow. Pretty good air to air this time.
Last edited by praymond; Aug 13, 2006 at 09:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 14, 2006, 01:08 PM
Praymond, what camera are you using? That in-flight vid with one plane chasing after the other was very cool.
Aug 15, 2006, 08:41 AM
praymond, Excellent vids.

With some machine gun fire edited in it would be just like the real thing

Quick Reply