New hit from Silverlit: PicooZ - Page 11 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 24, 2006, 05:00 PM
Wrongway Feldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank10
I also ordered.

For fun I placed 999 in my cart and it let me.
Yup, most likely because the web ordering system isn't truly linked to their inventory system. All it knows is it's "in stock", and there's no connection between how many you order and how many have already been ordered, or are actually available to ship. They must batch process the orders once or twice a day, and if you are too far back in the line, no Picco-z for you!!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 24, 2006, 05:56 PM
No fuel,
Yes i will get a different frequency in there.

I just figured out that as the batteries lose charge in the tx the full charge of the heli suffers too. So if the heli is underpowered after charging check the tx batts.
Aug 24, 2006, 06:37 PM
BatteryPusher

Available at RadioShack

PiccoZ's are in at RS. PM if you want one. Or PM me if you want info on how to order.

lderby
Aug 24, 2006, 06:59 PM
fff> Fly Foam for Fun
Thanks Sloper Steve!
Aug 24, 2006, 07:06 PM
I just tripped across this thread today. Saw the video, found out it was being sold by RS and wouldn't you know, the one closest to me has 4 of them in stock. Got one, charged it up and for my first heli, I'm impressed! My gf is going to want to fly this more than me I bet.
Aug 24, 2006, 11:18 PM

PiccoZ available in Fremont/Newark (San Jose) area

I went to RadioShack and they pulled up area wide availability on a screen for me. About 5 of 20 local RS had them in stock.

Trial run in the hotel suite room. First battery I was able to acheive stability and flew it from the desk, over the coffee table and and back to my hand. Also, it's easy to land, just kill power at around 2 feet and it falls rotor up to the deck, no damage.

However, the second charge was harder to control. Would take off spinning wildly and would auto settle, but by that time it hits the ceiling. May need more overall weight.

So, I'm putting it away until I can get to a larger space, i.e. an empty 2 car garage, or even outside if it is dead calm.

Fun stuff. An inexpensive way to challenge flying skills.

KL
Aug 24, 2006, 11:28 PM
Stress Be Gone
Anyone know where to get the mating plug that goes into the charge receptacle on the heli?
Aug 25, 2006, 12:54 AM
Flying motor mount master
Got three for sale here:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=561048

Not for long though...
Aug 25, 2006, 03:27 AM
Hi Guys,

I bought two of them here in vienna at a big electronic shop named Conrad. One for my colleagues son (he says )and one for me(not for my son ). Back at the office we open both of them. After loading them the one from my colleague flew so well that we (all of our visiting colleages) can't realize it. Then I tried mine and from the first moment it was not able to hold altitude . So after a try with the TX from my colleague we found out that the PicooZ fly well, but the powerstick on myTX has only two positions, zero or full power. I packed it again and brought it back to the dealer and he give me a new one without any comment. So my question is, are there outthere any PicooZ user who have simular problems with the powerstick of the TX?
For my sorrow I was not able to test the new one till now. I hope I can do it on monday back in the office

Greetings from vienna

Rudi
Aug 25, 2006, 04:16 AM
sloper steve, I see that your site uses OS commerce, I am having some trouble with mine would you help me set it up? thanks

Patrick
Aug 25, 2006, 05:26 AM
Hi again, Can any one tell me how much the whole packaged piccoz weighs? i want to ship 10 of them from USA to australia in one big box as you pay shipment by weight.
Aug 25, 2006, 05:54 AM
I still think radioshack on line is a big bust I have ordered 1 everyday for
the last week and always get an e-mail saying they cancelled my order
anyway I got my first 1 from the UK and still working perfect. Hopefully
the local stores on the east coast will soon get some, I want another one because you know you have too have more than 1 of these, Sorry sounds like an old
beer comercial.....
Aug 25, 2006, 07:29 AM
it may be different this time because it's now been instock for almost a day.

my order status shows:
Item(s) located in stock

that probably means they've charged my credit card
Aug 25, 2006, 07:35 AM
Are they available anywhere in New England??
Aug 25, 2006, 07:55 AM
gfl
gfl
Does anybody have any information about the Gyrotor? Release date, price, where they will be available?

Quick Reply