Aug 10, 2006, 12:07 PM
Thread OP

Where can I buy FMA CellPro node connectors?

Hey Guys,

I ordered an FMA CellPro 4s Charger and a couple node connectors on Monday. I just sold my PolyCharge4 over the weekend to pay for it. Well, FMA is out of the node connectors and now they won't be in until the end of next week(Moved out from Aug 8th to the 18th ). So, I'm out a charger until the connectors come in or I find a second source.

Anyone know who might have them or what the designation of the connector is? I'm sure they are a standard part, FMA has to buy them someplace.

Thanks,

Chris Attebery
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2006, 01:57 PM
If I'm not mistaken, one will come with the charger and you can use that to make an adapter while you wait for more.
Aug 10, 2006, 03:24 PM
I don't think they supply any with the charger unless it's a recent change. I bought mine from someone here completely unused and it didn't include one.

Someone is currently selling 8 for $16 + shipping but says he doesn't want to split them up.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=554403

In a recent CellPro charger thread someone tracked down the Digikey part numbers. You could order them from their or he might sell you some.

Mike
Aug 10, 2006, 03:53 PM
Thread OP
Thanks Mike.

Hopefully I got them.

Chris
Aug 10, 2006, 04:15 PM
Thread OP
Amazing!

In less than 4 hours, I've got a deal on the connectors. I managed to get hold of FMA before they closed for the night. My CellPro is shipping out via UPS 3-day tomorrow and the connectors should be here around the same time.

I might actually get to fly by the end of next week.

SWEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!

Chris
Aug 10, 2006, 06:32 PM
VE7FM
Your local hobbystore should also be able to order the cellpro node cables for you if you don't want to make your own - HorizonHobby has them in stock. They have to be ordered in bags of 10 I believe. I got the bag of 10 for less then 17 dollars.

And on that note I'm off to the PostOffice - there are two Cellpro chargers there waiting for me to pick them up!
Aug 10, 2006, 10:47 PM
digikey has the connector body and pins

Here are the Digikey part #'s for the connectors.

455-1489-ND connector
455-1325-1-ND terminal
Aug 17, 2006, 03:05 AM
Suspended Account
very very anoying and shame on FMA for this blunder!!!!! they got the charger out to the punters but the cables???? perhaps they expect us to all replace our lipos with their ones...........good marketing style........im still waiting after having the new charger and selling my thunder power now cant charge anything...
Aug 17, 2006, 01:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by coops2
very very anoying and shame on FMA for this blunder!!!!! they got the charger out to the punters but the cables???? perhaps they expect us to all replace our lipos with their ones...........good marketing style........im still waiting after having the new charger and selling my thunder power now cant charge anything...

Coops,

Try Horizon or call FMA and see if they are acutally going to be in tomorrow.

Good luck,

Chris
Aug 17, 2006, 02:13 PM

Nodes

Chris
Try XUS Hobby in San JOSE they are a Sponser of EZONE!!

Bill
Aug 18, 2006, 02:03 AM
Suspended Account
horizon is out of stock, fma cant supply............even one...
Aug 18, 2006, 09:56 AM
In the immortal (or was it immoral) words of a former president "Ah feel your pain" But unlike him maybe I can help.
I have one Cellpro node connector that I salvaged from a pack that suffered from "momentum interruptus" (can't bring myself to say the "C" word) I could mail it to you, give me a PM or E-mail if interested.
Pete

Quick Reply