Building airliner An-148
Building airliner An-148
1. Polyfoam for decorating ceiling.
3. Coal tubes.
Plane under two dact.
Impellery and engines homemade.
Plane is planned equip the produced carriage
Details see here.
Photo of the plane:
Drawings (much drawings).
Manage to get "Standard specification", from producer.
Polyfoam is cut on homemade equipment (programm + controller + tool):
Last edited by Valentin; Aug 07, 2006 at 07:55 AM.
Thank you for estimation of my work.
At this moment is expected:
- a mechanism of the issue carriage (for it will do special electronic block of the deceleration of the issue carriage)
- travell about.
My impellers (d. 53 mm):
Power batteries and scheme of their join:
Necessary all try on place.
Electronics of the plane is got such:
1. Receiver - Hitec HFD-08RD (8 channels)
2. Gyroscope - GWS PG-03, right aileron, 1 channel HFD-08RD
3. Servo - a right aileron, 1 channel HFD-08RD
4. Gyroscope - GWS PG-03, steering wheel of the direction, 4 channel HFD-08RD
5. Servo - a left aileron, 6-y channel HFD-08RD
6. Regulator of the right engine - a Regulator Markus SL30, 3 channel HFD-08RD
7. Power battery of the left engine - iRate, 1800 мАч, 3S2P
8. Left engine - homemade, 5000 kV
9. Regulator of the right engine - a Regulator Markus SL30, 3 channel HFD-08RD
10. Power battery of the right engine - iRate, 1800 мАч, 3S2P
11. Right engine - homemade, 5000 kV
12. Gyroscope -GWS PG-03, steering wheel of the height, 2 channel HFD-08RD
13. Servo - a steering wheel of the height, 2 channel HFD-08RD
14. Servo - a steering wheel of the direction, 4 channel HFD-08RD
15. Zamedliteli issue carriage - main (lateral)
16. Servo - main (lateral) carriage, 5 channel HFD-08RD
17. Zamedliteli issue carriage - nose, 5 channel HFD-08RD
18. Servo - a nose carriage, 5 channel HFD-08RD
19. ВЕС - Markus pulse BEC 5v, 8 channel HFD-08RD
20. Breaker of the board - a section of the receiver Hitec HFD-08RD
21. Ferrite - a ring 10*6*4, 10000, 3 whorls in different directions both wire
22. For wing... (has forgotten what is identified - controlling plane for wing), 7 channel HFD-08RD
32. On-board battery - iRrate, 750 мАч, 2S1P
Will Possible is used Navigational Lights (On-board Aerial Navigational Lights).
Video work Navigational Lights to look here (zip-archive, mpg, 820 kB).
On Navigational Lights there is aside from 3-h main lights, blanching headlight on carriage.
Not quite copy, but for model will approach.
P.S. Take my apologies if something have told incomprehensibly.
Last edited by Valentin; Aug 08, 2006 at 07:20 AM.
The gyroscopes are used for making copies flight of the plane.
Possible will not be a gyroscope on meat loaf of the direction.
The Forum read long ago.
Shall tell about construction on measure of readiness of the plane.
If interest what detail - ask me.
Shall tell in detail about them.
1 step - a drawing the cross-section.
2 step - scan received drawing
3 step - dribble in program
4 step - calculate in program what cut
5 step - cut (as - see above)
Hope you this wanted to hear?
Prompt please as possible do (there is references where look) tumbling on front rack carriage on mechanism of the cleaning carriage that on the last photography (the producer GWS).
Beforehand thank you.
ImagesView all Images in thread
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Yippee!||Building from an IAN EASTON Airco DH1 plan||farnboro flyer||Scale Kit/Scratch Built||237||Apr 26, 2011 08:16 PM|
|Building and Flying an Ikarus ShockFlyer||kelvin||3D Flying||544||Jan 13, 2005 03:02 PM|
|Building and Flying an RCGroups Website||kelvin||Webhosting||61||Sep 15, 2003 08:27 AM|
|Building and Flying an Ultra Sport 40 Plus||SheldonYoung||Sport Planes||96||May 31, 2003 09:28 PM|
|Building and Flying an E3D||kelvin||Sport Planes||1428||Feb 18, 2003 10:16 AM|