Aug 03, 2006, 08:17 PM
Thread OP
Question

Why do you like RCGroups.com?

I'm putting together an ad for RCGroups.com and I thought it would be cool to get quotes on why you guys like the forum so much.

Try to keep it to one sentence.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 03, 2006, 08:25 PM
Aim to Misbehave
I've learned more here than any place out there,the people are cool,everybody helps everybody,heck even I can help now that i know what I'm doing(kinda),
Bob
Aug 03, 2006, 08:28 PM
www.danlandisinc.com
Hey JT,

How are you?

Here are a few ideas, RC Groups is a great source of information on all RC topics from Airplanes to Cars to Helis and even Boats. The people are great and everyone is always will to give an idea.

Hope this helps,
Dan Landis
Aug 03, 2006, 08:30 PM
Been There! Done That!
Great place for friends to exchange ideas and help new flyers. Where else could you make friends from all over the world that share your interests in this great hobby? Want to check out a new product? Chances are someone is driving it or flying it already!
boomer
Aug 03, 2006, 08:38 PM
And You're Not
It's an easy going place to learn about everything electric (but not just electric) and shoot the breeze with like-minded modelers. The focus on electrics attracts the technically astute modeling crowd. That's why I'm here, anyway.
Aug 03, 2006, 08:47 PM
Moderador.
Why???????? ufffff....where can I start, first, from this site many guys adviced to me to buit my first indoor plane (the first in Mexico), I got several information, fun, good frineds, is good place to share our efforts, is a propositive place, I mean, only good things we read here (I only saw 2 or 3 that was not so good in 3 years!!!!) some people contacted to our club or with my self for this place, we can find all the types of RC, and I mean AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL Types or RC expresions, a great moderators work....only to say some things

Nice thread

Alf
Aug 03, 2006, 09:01 PM
great info and even better people!
Aug 03, 2006, 09:05 PM
Oldie but goodie
Simple....more People = more traffic = more information availible than ANY other r/c message board in the WORLD, R/C Groups Rocks!!!!
Aug 03, 2006, 09:11 PM
Cuz all the cool guys hang out here! Why else?

I have learned more about the hobby and gotten more information from RC Groups than any other place. I log on at least 3 times a day. Its an addiction.

Laine
Aug 03, 2006, 09:36 PM
junkman
Great INFO!
Aug 03, 2006, 10:05 PM
turn, turn, turn.
For me, I can talk and share with intelligent people.Something I don't get much of, being a hardwood flooring installer.
The IQ on most of these guys is off the charts!
And, unlike a lot of intellectuals, these guys are willing to have fun with airplanes and talk to average guys like me.
They say the more you know, the more you realize how much you need to learn.
I find this to be true with myself.
Even so,I am considered to be an expert in electric flight by my peers.This is directly related to my albiet short, but prosperous time spent on RCGroups.
Thank-you RCG!
Aug 03, 2006, 10:20 PM
So much info. If you can't find it on here then you are a pioneer.
Aug 03, 2006, 10:55 PM
Next time I'll ARTF...
RC modelling is an addiction. RC Groups is an instant fix.
Last edited by glydr; Sep 12, 2006 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Abbreviation
Aug 03, 2006, 11:15 PM
Aim to Misbehave
Man, you guys said everythingI forgot to say,What a cool place to be...!
Bob
Aug 03, 2006, 11:20 PM
RCGroups gives people a chance to really grow in this hobby. We're not all in clubs; we don't all have access to expert brains to pick; we don't all have local hobby shops to offer parts and support...or that even WANT to; but on this forum, it's all there if you persist and dig; there's somebody who already has the answer to your question and who'll be delighted to help set you straight on it. There's always somebody who has some project that will inspire us; somebody who's got a new trick; somebody who needs help or advice; somebody who just wants to blow off steam or yuk it up...it's a great institution, folks. AMA needs to take lessons here!

Quick Reply