Aug 02, 2006, 10:50 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

simulator interface for Hitec optic 6

Can you advice a good pc interface cable(USB) for My hitec optic 6.

Want to use the transmitter for FMS, Aerofly and Realflight.

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Aug 03, 2006, 04:42 AM
smoking a buddy box
Hi,

Go to the Hitec homepage, then new products, then click on Flight simulator cable.
Here's the addres : http://www.hitecrcd.com/homepage/product_fs.htm

Works like a charm, is the cheapest USB-interface I know off in Europe, works also with Futaba, Multiplex and JR if you have the right connectors.
Multiplex is selling exactly the same interface, but with the Multiplex-adaptor lead.
For using with JR, just unplug the adaptor lead.

Olivier
Aug 03, 2006, 09:43 AM
S.A.D. member
The direct link to the page is http://www.hitecrcd.com/Radios/SIC/SIC.htm.
Aug 03, 2006, 09:57 AM
RedLable,
Keep in mind that you cannot use that cable with Realflight or Aeorofly if you don't have their Tx box or USB interface also connected to the computer.
Pete
Aug 03, 2006, 10:18 AM
Inconceivable
Yea, I was also trying to figure out something...I recently moved and somehow my cord for Aerofly Pro Deluxe got lost. I emailed Ikarus USA and they replied "we don't sell the cord seperatly" so that mean I would need to buy all the software again just to get a little fricken $20 cord....sweet...I doubt the cable from Hitec will work though...

Quick Reply