Nov 04, 2010, 03:55 PM
WooHoo!
Watch your back BF...tug cops are on the prowl.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 04, 2010, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatfox
...the little ST-FTG.
'bout time to gitter-done!!!
Aug 14, 2014, 01:14 AM
Drydock Captian
Hey guys! I know this thread is 4 years dead but I just had to bring it back and find out what has been going on with the ST-FTG boats out there?

My Hull #5 Gina Massey is still stripped down, I need to redesign my tunnel to better clear a standard rudder design. My Shipyard is still on limited funds availability but as you see from my Vac-U-Tug build it is up and running although slowly.

Massey
Aug 14, 2014, 12:06 PM
Hull #8 is kept in readiness- the batteries are often topped and everything is oiled but it hasn't run much in the past few years because it seems I've been suckered into being the "help" at the events it would normally run in.

Great little boat though. Glad to see you posting again. seems like it has been a while.

In your Vac-u-tug thread, you mention you found a good place to run in WA?
Aug 14, 2014, 02:25 PM
Submarines, etc.
sadly, my hull still sits where it was placed years ago when i picked it up from the post office but i do have plans... other builds and life have simply gotten in the way. I don't even remember which hull # was mine...
Aug 14, 2014, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsenecal
sadly, my hull still sits where it was placed years ago when i picked it up from the post office but i do have plans... other builds and life have simply gotten in the way.
I know that scenario all too well....

wonder if your hull number is further up the thread? Boatfox was good about communicating here when hulls came out of the mold...
Aug 14, 2014, 02:35 PM
Submarines, etc.
i just checked back in the thread.... #9, january of 2007
Aug 14, 2014, 02:36 PM

'bout time to get started on it!
Aug 15, 2014, 12:56 PM
Anybody in contact with BoatFox? Would like to talk with him about Leal K. and his boats.

Lee Duvall

Quick Reply