Jul 31, 2006, 12:33 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Contest

Hobby Lobby UFO Video Contest

Hey guys,
We went out on a Thursday morning a couple of weeks ago to film a new airplane (Elipstik 260). I was editing the video for the website this morning and saw something streak across the sceen. What was that? I said to myself. I pulled together a clip and ran it through 3 times, once in slow motion. Is it a UFO? Superman? A witch and her broom? I don't know!! You tell me. Who ever comes up with the best answer (read funny) by Friday afternoon will win an I.F.O. airplane. (Note: this video is not doctored other than a slow motion section)

Jason Cole
Hobby Lobby
Last edited by Jason Cole; Oct 20, 2010 at 05:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2006, 12:43 PM
"Cracking Toast Grommit!"
U.S. Senator Unhurt in Air Crash

(AP wire) The Associated Press reports that New York junior Senator Hillary Clinton, narrowly escaped injury in the aircraft that she was piloting when she was forced to make an emergency landing in Tennessee because of bad weather.

National Transportation Safety Board officials have issued a preliminary determination that pilot error contributed to the accident, and that the senator was flying a single engine aircraft in IFR [instrument flight rating] conditions while only having obtained a VFR (visual flight rating) rating.

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. No one on the ground was injured.

Photographs taken at the scene show the extent of damage to Senator Clinton's aircraft. She was very lucky.
Jul 31, 2006, 12:48 PM
4 8 15 16 23 42
Didn't you hear the explosion? That's a piece of shrapnel from a nearby treadmill, which some RCG members had blown up with dynamite.

Very weird though. Almost hit your plane.
Jul 31, 2006, 12:52 PM
Balsa is for doll houses
www.skrogg.com/HL.wmv
I'll bet its the new projeti..
Or a SAM fired by Anti Zagi extremist.
Jul 31, 2006, 01:22 PM

International Press: Dateline North Korea

Kim Jong Il the illustrious leader of North Korea has announced a new cruise missle created by North Korea with a range of 600 miles. The fuel for this new missle was invented by a North Korean scientist named Jack Danials. This fuel has proven very dangerous to North Korean scientists who have suffered headaches and upset stomachs when exposed to excessive amounts of this fuel orally. For that reason testing has been confined to North Koreas top secret lab hidden out of country to protect the North Korean people from exposure to the fumes of this fuel. Kim Jong has demanded a billion dollars and Katie Holmes or he will unleash this weapon against America. Meanwhile testing of the fuel and the missle continues from their hidden test site.
Last edited by Michael Heer; Jul 31, 2006 at 01:28 PM.
Jul 31, 2006, 01:27 PM
Caution:Makes sharp left turns
You have just caught on tape one of the inter-stellar taggers who have been carving up wheat fields across the country. Unfortunately this is what happens when parents from other planets let their children run wild and watch Earth TV.
Similar video seen here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29897397109374
Last edited by Troy; Jul 31, 2006 at 02:20 PM.
Jul 31, 2006, 02:14 PM
Come fly with us in Henryetta
That is my Ex-wife heading for the all you can eat buffet at Sizzlers!
Just keep away from that mouth........
Jul 31, 2006, 02:17 PM
Balsa is for doll houses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987tc
That is my Ex-wife heading for the all you can eat buffet at Sizzlers!
Just keep away from that mouth........
LMAO!
Jul 31, 2006, 02:19 PM
Superman returns, don't you know?
Jul 31, 2006, 03:59 PM
"Up Chuck-Up Chuck"
Uh.. That was my lipo..
Last seen near zip 33330 on a 330 heading..
Jul 31, 2006, 04:11 PM
Things are looking up...
"Now I know a lot of you have those new fangled programatical computerized radios and complicated electronical gear to fly your fancy-schmancy delicate as a butterfly aereoplanes, but back when I was flyin' 'RC' you had build 'em strong and then chuck things at them to get them to change direction. Watch as I demonstrate the 'Rock Chuck' method of attitude control..."

"What, isn't that what RC stands for?"
Jul 31, 2006, 04:28 PM
Was this around 7/16, if so, a sighting like this occurred in Nashville on that date. Go to : http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlTN.html to check out other sightings
Jul 31, 2006, 04:30 PM
looks like an alien bird hybrid to me.
Jul 31, 2006, 06:44 PM
Fly me to the moon...
Tweety!! I think that was Tweety! My pet Parakeet was out of its cage, I heard a small sound and then a window break! I ran to see what happened and there was my redbull can spilled a broken window and a missing tweety tweety musta drank the redbull and was off like a missle!
Jul 31, 2006, 06:52 PM
looks like u shot something. you can hear a report right after the thing goes by.

Quick Reply