Old Jul 31, 2006, 09:00 AM
Find More Posts by GalantVR4
Electric Relaxation
Discussion

Quick plan printing question

When I take the Non-tiled plans PDF file of the Jetset44 F-15 to Kinkos, what size do I tell them to print it at? I know I read this info in a thread, but now I cant find it. Do I have all of the parts printed on one sheet? I would like to build the standard size f-15 as my first pusher jet. Thanks for any and all help.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 31, 2006, 09:07 AM
Find More Posts by PLATINUM
Idle up!
I think you should contact LBmiller5. He can save you allot of $! Kinkos is expensive to print large files.. he prints out large plans for any scale you want.. if you just want the standard 100% or even if you want 200%.. follow the linky

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=434244
Old Jul 31, 2006, 09:33 AM
Find More Posts by GalantVR4
Electric Relaxation
Thanks for the heads up Platinum!
Old Jul 31, 2006, 01:02 PM
Idle up!
np.. really wish that thread would get sticky'd
Old Jul 31, 2006, 01:06 PM
Find More Posts by LBMiller5
Use the Force!
Plat,

I will check with Jim Bourke to see if we can do that.

Just a little teaser for you guys..............

I have a copy of Beanies Mig-25 that I will be adding to the plans list, and this one just off the presses............ I have spoken with CBFlyGuy, and he has agreed to send me a copy of his new F-4 Phantom to add to the collection!!!!!!

It will be a while before he will get it too me, but as soon as he does, I will make the announcement. I have a pile of foam at home waiting to be turned into a 150% enlargement of the F-4, so stay tuned for another in-depth build thread!

Lucien
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 31, 2006, 01:31 PM
Idle up!
NICE

Hey Lucien,

I had another hair brained idea..*I should change my tag to wheel reinventor* I was wondering your thoughts about framing a pusher jet out of CF? then just covered with 3mm foam? spackle..paint.. blah blah..
Old Jul 31, 2006, 08:51 PM
Find More Posts by RCParkflyer
Would you get glitching from all that CF ?????

Whose gonna be the first person to make a 200% Phantom????
Old Aug 01, 2006, 09:29 AM
Idle up!
Guess it would depend on how far one went with the framing.. I am thinking mostly fuse. RX can alway sit in the turtle deck in back of a canopy above all the cf..

I guess I'd like a plane that if it crashed would only take very minor repairs.. these guys seem to have all ya need for framing kites etc..
http://www.goodwindskites.com/