Oct 29, 2006, 05:55 AM
gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
The Hanger ... what a lucky guy ... Place is HUGE , and TOG gets to fly with all the famous old Dudes....Hey, they're COOL !!!
Latest blog entry: Lost plans
to remove ads between posts
Oct 29, 2006, 11:47 AM
Foam rules
Even to windy to take the planes outside, 40mph winds and foam don't go well together.
Nov 01, 2006, 07:37 PM
ewo
ewo
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatovalguy
Even to windy to take the planes outside, 40mph winds and foam don't go well together.
Yep No maiden here......
Its been really bad lately yesterday morning i could have flown, Verry calm untill around 10 AM then it started again..... and i didnt take nothing to work with me..... oh well. looks like maidens will be in ohio.

ewo
Nov 20, 2006, 10:08 PM

Trio of Bipes

Decided to take a night off of building and post a pic of my 3 versions of EWO's great biplane. In the center is a full-size (32" WS) made from EPP, the tail has some waggle, but it flies great. On the left is a 26" WS version also from EPP, also flies great. On the left is another 26" WS under construction made from 3mm Depron.

I am learning to harrier and hover and these biplane are much easier to keep the nose up than the monoplanes I have tried.

The weights without battery are: 32" EPP = 10.5 oz, 26" EPP = 6.7 oz., looks like the 26" Depron will be about 5.5 oz.

BTW EWO, I am curious about the name "My Got Amit", where does it come from?
Last edited by rmr24; Nov 20, 2006 at 10:21 PM.
Nov 21, 2006, 07:21 PM
ewo
ewo
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmr24
Decided to take a night off of building and post a pic of my 3 versions of EWO's great biplane. In the center is a full-size (32" WS) made from EPP, the tail has some waggle, but it flies great. On the left is a 26" WS version also from EPP, also flies great. On the left is another 26" WS under construction made from 3mm Depron.

I am learning to harrier and hover and these biplane are much easier to keep the nose up than the monoplanes I have tried.

The weights without battery are: 32" EPP = 10.5 oz, 26" EPP = 6.7 oz., looks like the 26" Depron will be about 5.5 oz.

BTW EWO, I am curious about the name "My Got Amit", where does it come from?
WOW !
those look great !!!

actually My Got Amit Bipe name has real meaning for me and a few other folks here on the groups. I posted a video a few months back, and and i think it was the first or second response to the video that gave me the name for my new plane. I hadnt settled on a name till that post. Thanks Scotta1...............(for the inspiration for the name)

Suits it quite well Dont you think?

ewo
Nov 21, 2006, 07:39 PM
Fly lower!

What's in a name?

ewo,

I still don't get it!

I just read most of scotta1's posts, and I'm must be missing something on the name. Help us who are a little slow (or maybe very slow) at figuring stuff like this out.

I'm really using all the letter and word combinations I can, but no go. How about just a little more detail on the name? Several of us will sleep better at night, and will actually have to find something else to talk about!

BTW, a very nice design, keep it up!

Thanks, Mini Ifo
Last edited by mini ifo; Nov 21, 2006 at 07:45 PM.
Nov 21, 2006, 07:58 PM
ewo
ewo
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mini ifo
ewo,

I still don't get it!

I just read most of scotta1's posts, and I'm must be missing something on the name. Help us who are a little slow (or maybe very slow) at figuring stuff like this out.

I'm really using all the letter and word combinations I can, but no go. How about just a little more detail on the name? Several of us will sleep better at night, and will actually have to find something else to talk about!

BTW, a very nice design, keep it up!

Thanks, Mini Ifo

EDIT HERE ( to protect the innocent)
thats all i gotta say

ewo
Last edited by ewo; Nov 21, 2006 at 08:08 PM.
Nov 21, 2006, 08:02 PM
Fly lower!
ewo,

That's bad dude! Now I know why I couldn't find the post by scotta1!

Wish I hadn't asked. They say curiosity killed the cat. Thanks for helping us out. I would never have figured that one out.

Mini Ifo
Nov 21, 2006, 08:10 PM
ewo
ewo
Thread OP
Mini, Keep that info under your hat. im gonna have a contest around christmas time !

ewo
Nov 21, 2006, 08:25 PM
Well, I missed something! Now I fell like more of a D.A. than before!
Good thing I know mini ifo, I'm going to have to call him to fill me in.

EWO, love the plane, already thinking of a 28" or 29" version. I also have a kit Amos from BP thats on my build list.

rmr24
Dec 04, 2006, 12:14 AM
Foam rules
Well finished the new kit build of the Iluminado today, actually tonight and just gave her a go. Alls I can say is what a plane. Guess I have to paint her up now.
Dec 04, 2006, 07:46 AM
gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
Got amit??? Got Milka ??? Great Planes Guys !!!! as per usual .... Kits , perhaps??? That would be nice ....
Latest blog entry: Lost plans
Dec 04, 2006, 07:26 PM
TOG when are the plans going to be posted for that sexxy plane?
Dec 04, 2006, 07:40 PM
Foam rules
They are posted just back up through this thread.
Dec 04, 2006, 08:22 PM
ewo
ewo
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatovalguy
Well finished the new kit build of the Iluminado today, actually tonight and just gave her a go. Alls I can say is what a plane. Guess I have to paint her up now.
Woa, there hoss !

Can you give us a little more detail on the flight ? AUW gear and such.

Please, I cant wait. my foam will be here in a couple days

ewo

Quick Reply