This thread is privately moderated by sparrow1717, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 27, 2006, 12:10 AM
WOOOOsssSSSShhHH !!
Thread OP
Discussion

Check 6 !!!!!

Last edited by sparrow1717; Apr 16, 2012 at 08:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 26, 2006, 09:56 AM

Hey, what's up?

Hey man, what's happening? I haven't logged on in a while, and was wondering what you were up to. I hope everything is going well with you and the family. Send our best along.
I haven't done too much flying, but the times I did go were successful. No permenently damaged planes/parts or people. Too busy for words this summer. Sheesh!!

I have a couple of ideas I'd like to bounce off you if you have time... think "Free Power" for powering your next plane. (Or anything else)

Love the new avatar.

Mike
Aug 26, 2006, 10:48 AM
WOOOOsssSSSShhHH !!
Thread OP
Check your PM inbox !!!!

Whats up man!!!!!!!

Byron
Sep 29, 2010, 07:46 PM
Hooper, full throttle!
Byron

Noticed you moving some planes. Hope your OK and not getting out of the hobby. You take good care!

Tommy
Sep 30, 2010, 04:56 PM
WOOOOsssSSSShhHH !!
Thread OP
Tommy !!

No...Im just cleaning out the dungeon to finance "newer" planes. Im quite surprised at the response ive been getting on these sales.

We got to hook up again. Ive joined the LIARS as they have a field just a stones throw from my house. You got to come and fly as a guest. Nice paved runways

Byron
Sep 30, 2010, 06:17 PM
Hooper, full throttle!
Byron

Been a member of Liars for a few years now. Seems I only fly at Ricks electric fun fly however.

Very glad all is good!

Tommy

P.S. Don't forget about the LIARS swap meet in October.... good time to sell off those airframes you can't otherwise ship!
May 28, 2017, 11:39 AM
FPV maniac

Tweaker Addiction FPV Frame

I'm trying to send you my paypal address but your PM inbox is full. Hope this one goes through. Here you go [email protected]

Thanks,
Bruce

Quick Reply