New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Deestingray, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 20, 2006, 07:06 AM
Find More Posts by Deestingray
I like boats
Discussion

Ready to paint

I have finished shaping the end of the hull to hopefully stop the wild porposeing tendencies. Just some photos of the hull design that I have gone with, it does angle back the other way a bit, more of a test than anything.......I can always change it!!!!! She is all ready for a hit of 2 pac and then a clear for the top and I am all go.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 21, 2006, 05:55 AM
Find More Posts by fleetmaster
I had to clearance the built up section to clear the prop.Don't know if you'll need to,just a thought.
Perhaps you could hit it with primer and test run it before a final finish coat?
Old Jul 21, 2006, 06:23 AM
Find More Posts by Deestingray
I like boats
Yeah I am hearing you man. I thought that might be an issue with building it up too much and having the prop foul so I purposefully tried to just build it up from the rudder to the stern and get some sort of unifomity. Looks pretty good so far so I am pretty happy with it.
I have decided to go all out and just paint the thing a deal with the consequences later.