Aero Ace Palm sized Superman - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jul 16, 2006, 01:46 AM
My backpack's got jets...
Video

Aero Ace Palm sized Superman

--This is a few horrible shots of my AeroAce/superman flying, a few to none....
I will get a much better demonstration of it in flight on video as soon as I can, but I just wanted to show the final setup with the placement of the AA gear and also to show how unbreakable the material of the body/wing is (it'd be hard trying to rip it with ur hands!) the only thing regarding the body that I've maintanenced more times than I'd like to, is the \S/ on his chest, because he glides so well without power, every landing (pavement in this case) the \S/ gets scratched up/off a tad bit (thinking of getting a sticker of the \S/ that size & gluing it on there... IDK )

-(v)att-
to remove ads between posts
Jul 18, 2006, 08:17 PM
Yep I got another one.
I found a big one at the walmart here but it was $70! Looked to be epp. Was much bigger than that one.

Mo.
Jul 18, 2006, 09:14 PM
My backpack's got jets...
yeah, that's why I bought the glider(this superman) that looks EXACTLY like that one, $70 bucks is way too much for a two channel differential thrust 'toy' plane, especially since every other plane I've bought in the toy section of any store (besides the Aero Ace of course) they are always CRAP <-- even if that's only because of the flight duration with their included battery (That bigger superman is guaranteed to have one of those batteries)
Plus I love micro flyers, and the stuff this thing is made from is more durable than the best epp foam u can get IMO (too bad the stupid glider cost $15 bucks itself!!)
Jul 22, 2006, 10:10 PM
The smaller the better...
Corbin

Thats cool............
Looks pretty fast.
Whats the AUW?

Tony