New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Jul 15, 2006, 03:38 PM
Gyallis is offline
Find More Posts by Gyallis
Registered User

2c 0.25 x 2 cu in... Say What?

I am a fairly new model plane enthusiast... i have a model electric plane but am looking to purchase another model aircraft but this time with a glow plug engine. It will require me to have a "2c 0.25 x 2 cu in or 4c 0.30 x 2 cu in" engine... Im unsure what type of engine to look for because I dont understand "Engine Required: 2c 0.25 x 2 cu in or 4c 0.30 x 2 cu in"... can some one break this down for me or help me with a link? thks
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 15, 2006, 03:51 PM
P-38J-Lightning is offline
Find More Posts by P-38J-Lightning
Team Me!
P-38J-Lightning's Avatar
it means you need either : 2 cycle (2 stroke) 0.25 cubic inch X2 means you need 2 of them. 4c means four cylce or four stroke .30 cubic inch (I would suggest saito on that) and once again needing two.

oh and WELCOME to Gyallis

Old Jul 15, 2006, 04:24 PM
indoruwet is offline
Find More Posts by indoruwet
Registered User
What kind of plane ??

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted Any 25 size 2 stroke in the UK???? rcminiman Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 1 Oct 20, 2006 07:42 PM
1.2 Cu. In. Dub Jett 2 stroke for sale AndersHoberg Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Dec 29, 2003 02:52 PM
X-2 out in 2! lakedude Life, The Universe, and Politics 2 Apr 30, 2003 09:21 PM
IMA's B-25 X JR's B-25 -What's the best? CESARNOGUEIRA Foamies (Kits) 0 Feb 18, 2002 10:39 AM
Tartan twin glow 2.66 DNA Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Feb 01, 2002 04:40 PM