This thread is privately moderated by Chatenever, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 30, 2019, 12:04 PM
Anyone in Santa clarita area please PM me
to remove ads between posts
Jun 09, 2019, 10:15 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliers1
I am always available 7 days a week to give anyone a hour taste of flying my trainer.
Whether you're able to afford the hobby or not, at least you will have the skill to fly when you can afford it. I live 20 miles north of Buffalo, NY and 20 miles east of Niagara Falls, NY BTW, this is all on my dime. No club involvement.
Added to post #1. Thanks.
Nov 06, 2019, 11:00 AM
You can add us to the list. I'm in Las Cruces New Mexico.
Club website: mvmac.org
email: club-instructor@mvmac.org
Nov 10, 2019, 11:13 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanM
You can add us to the list. I'm in Las Cruces New Mexico.
Club website: mvmac.org
email: club-instructor@mvmac.org
Done.
Nov 24, 2019, 08:18 PM
Any instructors in Elk Grove, CA?
Nov 25, 2019, 12:40 PM
pull up -- PULL UP!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyangel
Any instructors in Elk Grove, CA?
Search for posts from Rdimand. He's in Elk Grove, not necessarily an instructor, but heavily involved with organized weekly fly days in that area. They specialize in wing combat, but I suspect you'll get all the help you need by just showing up and showing interest.
Nov 25, 2019, 01:07 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard line
Search for posts from Rdimand. He's in Elk Grove, not necessarily an instructor, but heavily involved with organized weekly fly days in that area. They specialize in wing combat, but I suspect you'll get all the help you need by just showing up and showing interest.
Here is his blog page if you want to send him a Private Message :
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=482204
Jan 17, 2020, 03:32 PM
Please add me to the list.
I live in the Farmington Hills, MI area.
Feb 03, 2020, 08:05 PM
Looking for a RC instructor in the Reno area. Thanks PM me. Curt
Jul 30, 2020, 03:32 PM

Exactly what I need right now

As a brand new interested RC flyer you have described exactly what I need right now
Sep 22, 2021, 04:05 AM
I'll volunteer. I currently teach in Austin Texas. I fly at ARCA. www.austinrc.org
The club web site says how to contact me. We get a handful of guys every year that tried and failed to teach themselves.
Edwin
Dec 10, 2021, 06:27 PM
I'll stick my hand up - I'm in the northern panhandle of West Virginia, I fly at a site in Winchester, VA and another south of Berkeley Springs, WV, although I live closer to Martinsburg, WV. Just know that if it's below 50°F I don't fly because my fingers don't work below that.
Dec 30, 2021, 08:45 AM
Add me to the list for Santa Barbara Calif. please
Apr 14, 2022, 10:12 PM
Add me for San Bernardino County as well as LA county
May 03, 2022, 09:46 PM
Thread OP
It's been a while since I've been here, but all recent volunteers have been added.

bob

Quick Reply