This thread is privately moderated by nitrodude71, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 06, 2006, 12:48 PM
Trader Rating: 144
r/c addict
Thread OP
Sold

ofna hyper7 pcr 1/8 buggy modded w/lots of extras rtr PRICE DROP

LAST PRICE DROP AND BUMP BEFORE ITS NOT FORSALE ANYMORE $490.00 SHIPPED OR SAY BYE BYE AND GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL THANK YOU ............hi all iv got my custome built machine up forsale today with tons of mods an bunch of extra parts its all been custome built by myself and runs like a scalded dog with a new sportwerks .26 engine in it only ran to break in and a few more tanks after that. its still extremely tite with tons of compression.im just movin on to a different hobby...so heres the deal on what all shes got..new extended milled chassis. big bore shocks with custom painted big bore springs. front and rear sway bar set. a front ball bearing servo saver steering set. a carbon fiber lay-down servo tray set with all the trimmings.. a hitec hs-645mg on steering and hitec hs-625mg on throttle/brake sittin under it. powered by a ofna 5 cell 1400mah rx battery pack. and its heart and soul is a sportwerks .26 with a nova race pro cooling head and a top cad racing aluminum air filter with an ofna jp2 tuned pipe and header with the ingenious spring thing to hold it down. I'm runnin mugen aluminum clutch shoes with mugen 1.0 springs and boaca bearings in the clutch. also numerous aluminum upgrades all under a custom painted airbrushed lid. and sittin on a set of performance devices pro grip series tires and rims with purple aluminum hex drives and dust covers. ..now for the extras the origalal body and an extra rear fin set with brp locking body clips. extra glow plugs.a venom fuel bottle.. the complete tool set an carb inserts for the engine. a thundertiger glow igniter and charger.the five cell receiver battery and charger..all the manuals,decals,and boxes for everything,.now for the extra spare parts. .front and rear shock towers.complete front and rear a arm sets with uprites an bearings..an 8 pc. ball end set. a servo saver insert set. the origanal hex drives with extra purple wheel nuts. new front and rear cva sets.. new complete bearing set. extra set of center aluminum dogbones. a package of extra steering parts. some big bore shock parts. a package of air filter and battery box parts. a complete clutch set with fly wheel,cluch shoes,springs an cluch bell with bearings...now iv got way more in this machine than im asking and everything is pretty much new so get up on it if ya want it...if needed i have all good feedback here and all good feedback on rcjunkyard.com as nitrodude71 and all good on ofna.com as nitrodude71 and all good on rcuniverse.com as nitrodude71 and over a 120 all good on ebay as auctionhunter71..and with all that in mind thanks for looking and if any further info or pics is needed just shoot me a line at [email protected]..
Last edited by nitrodude71; Jul 09, 2006 at 06:13 PM. Reason: PRICE DROP
to remove ads between posts
Jul 06, 2006, 01:55 PM
r/c addict
Thread OP
my bad price would help $525.00 shipped for everything
Jul 07, 2006, 12:03 PM
r/c addict
Thread OP

bump

make me some good offers people..who knows i might except
Jul 09, 2006, 06:14 PM
r/c addict
Thread OP
Last Price Drop And Bump Before Its Not Forsale Anymore $490.00 Shipped Or Say Bye Bye And Good Day To You All Thank You
Jul 10, 2006, 10:21 PM
Trader Rating: 297
Lower, Lower
Is there a bump starter with htis package?
Jul 10, 2006, 10:36 PM
r/c addict
Thread OP
everything in the pics goes with it i did have a box but its already been sold earlyer thanks .iv got almost double that price in it so your gettin one heck of a deal everything is pretty much new the engine has only been broke in to specs and a few more tanks after that for tuning and adjustments....hell ill let it all go for 485.00 shipped rite now cause im tired of messin with these post lol let me know thanks
Jul 11, 2006, 03:12 PM
r/c addict
Thread OP
bottom line heres the deal guys 475.00 shipped for everything. to help out with the shipping..the reason i say this is because is because i know its worth way more than that but ill i wanna do is have enough to pay for my other project and ship this buggy and 475.00 will brobably just cover that so if you want it just let me know other than that im gonna just have to keep it an spend some quality time with her lol

Quick Reply