E-Flite Super Airliner DF - Edgewater Video - RC Groups
Jul 03, 2006, 10:14 PM
Something Clever
Discussion

E-Flite Super Airliner DF - Edgewater Video

Mike (a regular Edgewater flyer) brought out his E-Flite Super Airliner this morning. I just had to share this one....

http://www.knowlaunch.com/hiddendownload.htm

By the way... A little construction site was set up in the corner of the park, so ignore the airbrakes. Those are from a truck and not the plane.

Jim
to remove ads between posts
Jul 03, 2006, 10:37 PM
Lazy dog
That thing is awesome! It's just screaming for some retracts though. It looks like it's always on final

BTW - You probably shouldn't have had that 5th cup of coffee before you shot that video
Jul 04, 2006, 01:55 AM
Suspended Account
it must have some kind of pilot leash attached. that dude was never more than 3' away until take off.

anyway..[U].very cool!!!
Jul 04, 2006, 07:35 AM
Something Clever
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioPete
That thing is awesome! It's just screaming for some retracts though. It looks like it's always on final

BTW - You probably shouldn't have had that 5th cup of coffee before you shot that video
I know. It was actually 6 cups of coffee and too much zoom. Where is Saul when you need him? I've attempted a few videos recently and I give Saul a lot of credit for the quality of his shots. It is not very easy!

Jim
Jul 04, 2006, 11:30 AM
Mayor of Simpleton
MAN!!! That is WAY COOL!!! I can even deal with the gear hanging down.
Jul 06, 2006, 09:19 PM
Omphaloskeptic
Quote:
Originally Posted by RktMan
I know. It was actually 6 cups of coffee and too much zoom. Where is Saul when you need him? I've attempted a few videos recently and I give Saul a lot of credit for the quality of his shots. It is not very easy!

Jim
It takes practice. But thanks for the compliment.

Nice video. All it needs is a soundtrack. "I'm leaving, on a jet plane..."