Jul 23, 2002, 05:41 PM
Thread OP

Tiger Moth on TV in British Columbia

While on vacation to Victoria last week I was flying my Tiger Moth at Beacon Hill park when a camera man from channel 12 asked me to be in a station promo with my little plane. So any of you in the Victoria/Vancouver area you may see me and my little Tiger Moth doing an Out and About on the new VI channel 12. What a beautiful place! I am happy you get to see my plane...sorry you had to put up with me to get to the flying. Mike Heer
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2002, 06:10 PM
We get Ch. 12 on the bunny ear antenna here. I'll look for you. Any Idea when it's going to be on?
Jul 23, 2002, 06:20 PM
Balsa to the Wall
Bgkast;

Love your avatar, That's my all-time favorite Gary Larson cartoon. I have it blown up over my desk.

Chuck
Jul 24, 2002, 07:52 AM
Thread OP
I have no idea when it will be on or how often. But by coincidence we visited your island as well and I flew my Zagi 400 by the pop up guns at Fort Casey...but I stayed clear of the kites. Also flew both the TM and the Zagi 400 down in Clinton over looking the ferry. Had dinner with a friend from college in Clinton. Your island is a beautiful place in the summer. Mike

Quick Reply