Jun 14, 2006, 02:24 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

welcome to rc groups

siapa siapa yang main rc plane atau heli, sama-sama lah kita berkongsi pengetahuan dalam hobi ini.Dan sama-sama lah manfaatkan forum ini..........
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2006, 12:40 AM
Hi, Apa Itu Futaba81?nitro /elpower
Jul 04, 2006, 07:38 AM
Apa model yg. awak main?? heli atau plane...
Aug 18, 2006, 06:00 AM
idaman,ooi dan futaba81(receiver) Hai, I'm tajul from ipoh.Just 4 of us dlm rcgroup ni...
Sep 03, 2006, 09:39 AM
eah!dari mana malaysia kamu datang ?saya di kota kinabalu ,sakarang di canada ,saya punya intrest heli,kapaterpang,dan lain lain
Apr 25, 2007, 09:38 AM
apa khabar semua!!!
May 10, 2007, 12:45 AM
Greetings from Skyartec to all you guys! We design and develop rc helicopters and airplanes! for reference :www.skyartec.com
May 10, 2007, 09:55 AM
shamfutaba
hi....emmm sekian lama menanti ada jugak orang malaysia layan rcgroups ni walaupun di malaysia ada forum rc..myseekers gua rasa gua kenal lu la.....
May 10, 2007, 11:35 PM
hai........ eh macam kenal je sorg dua kat sini
May 30, 2007, 03:21 AM
mus
mus
Does anyone have an address of a hobby shop there, in Kuallalampur?
I wonder if you could give me addressess.
Jul 15, 2007, 08:35 AM
Hi, saya dah lama tak sembang di sini tapi ada juga datang tengok RC flyer US main apa. Biasa, saya datang tengok thread micro heli.

chris510,
Anda develop rc heli jenis electric atau nitro? sudah ada di pasaran?

mus,
Di Amcorp Mall sekarang ada 3 RC hobbyshop.

shamfutaba,
RC forum di Malaysia berfungsi penting sebagai tempat pengumunan funfly & saya berasa lebih selesa di sana.
Tapi, sini lebih lengkap dengan infomasi.

myseeker,
Bro, F4U kau dah terbang sampai US.
Jul 28, 2007, 01:07 PM
Landlubber
Hi,

I'm in Kuala Lumpur. My main r/c activity is sailing my Kyosho Seawind yacht. Not really into airplanes (I have an old Piper Cub parkflyer which I've never learnt to fly properly) or helicopters (got a Lama V3 but that's it) or cars (have an old Tamiya TA-02 but don't run it anymore) or r/c powerboats (boring- I think).

Just wanted to say hi.... hope to meet up with you guys soon.

Cheers

Darth
Sep 06, 2007, 08:53 AM
hello cayo, i,m Azrie, just call me jery. saya budak baru dalam RC gropus. SAya study Kat UtmKL dalam bidang Aero. if u any infomation about aircraft.. can you sent at jery_aero@yahoo.com
Oct 31, 2007, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris510
Greetings from Skyartec to all you guys! We design and develop rc helicopters and airplanes! for reference :www.skyartec.com
Welcome to watch zoom model airplane, We are a professional manufacturer of glider in China.The model is made by some special materials. such as carbonyl fiber, Fiberglas, synthetic fibre,the body of the model very light. that we know ,it’s a important condition for the glider fly higher and further. the wind is another essential reason. so the weight is a key for the glider flying. If you have something in question, please ask me ,I will give you some details about my products.
We understand that quality is a big issue in the r/c hobby. That’s why we test our products, before going into the market. After service is very important to us, and we stay close with our clients, to satisfy any of their needs. With us, no one is left alone with their problem. It is our aim, to satisfy every individual, and supply only quality products. If you are interested to become a distributor, please feel free to contact us at
sales@zoomglider.com
www.zoomglider.com
You can also write to us if you have any comments or suggestions about our products. We will be glad to hear from you.
Mar 03, 2008, 04:24 AM
hye all i'm wan from ipoh juz 23years old..newbie in rc..join this group to learn more about rc..interested in heli...

Quick Reply