Jun 01, 2006, 12:32 PM
Easily bored
Thread OP
Contest

Ihlgf 2006

Since there isn't an IHLGF 2006 thread, we can use this to discuss our experiences.

I'm sure there are people there already. I'll be there Friday morning. Hopefully I'll have time to get some practice in before the HLG clinic. This will be my first time flying at the IHLGF and fourth HLG contest. I hope not to suck it up too bad.

Oh, and I'll be flying an Epona and a Blaster. I'm hoping it doesn't get windy enough for me to have to break out the blaster.

So, who else on these boards is going and what will you be flying?
Last edited by Wildewinds; Jun 01, 2006 at 12:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 01, 2006, 01:20 PM
Dragons, WindMills, all Same
Greetings,

Great idea as there are several here on this board that will be there.

Wind,....Poway....., oh, just a little comes up just before lunch.

I will also be down early on Friday.

Jared
Jun 01, 2006, 01:57 PM
Team Crunch Brothers

Wind? In Poway? nah....

Wildewinds: expect to break out the blaster. The only time there is no wind is when we get a "June gloom" day with a thick marine layer. Forecast temps are for 90 on Saturday, which means this ain`t going to happen.

My quiver is a Blaster, a Raptor 6 (the *original* Raptor), and a Photon II.

Get ready for the heat! The contest is on. I`ll be rolling into Poway around noon. See you there!

-l
Jun 01, 2006, 02:38 PM
Yep. Looking forward to it. I'll be bringing my Supergees, although due to some DOA servos, I'll be doing the trim flights early Friday morning.
Jun 01, 2006, 03:35 PM
jrerickson
Should this be moved to Sailplane Events?

John
Jun 01, 2006, 03:53 PM
Easily bored
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrerickson
Should this be moved to Sailplane Events?

John
No.

Shouldn't you be working??
Jun 01, 2006, 03:59 PM
Team Crunch Brothers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildewinds
No.

Shouldn't you be working??
Hey! Watch it. I don`t like that tone you`re using.

If you`ve got a problem with John, you`re going to have to come through ME.

-l

(Am I taking this bodyguard-timer thing too far???)
Jun 01, 2006, 04:19 PM
Easily bored
Thread OP
Watch it Lex, or I'll get my timer to beat you up. You don't want to mess with six feet ten inches of timer fury.
Jun 01, 2006, 04:52 PM
Team Crunch Brothers
Quote:
Watch it Lex, or I'll get my timer to beat you up. You don't want to mess with six feet ten inches of timer fury.
Woo Hoo! It`s smackdown time! WWF at the IHLGF...

Jeez, is it 5pm yet.....
Jun 01, 2006, 05:12 PM
jrerickson
Remember Grasshopper that the Gentle Giant won't always be your timer. In fact, you'll probably face him a few times unless you're on the same frequency. You may have to beg Ninja Lex to time for you, and I'm not sure he's going to do it.

Jujitsu John

Quote:
Jun 01, 2006, 05:56 PM
Easily bored
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrerickson
Remember Grasshopper that the Gentle Giant won't always be your timer. In fact, you'll probably face him a few times unless you're on the same frequency. You may have to beg Ninja Lex to time for you, and I'm not sure he's going to do it.

Jujitsu John
Yeah, the way my luck runs for these DLG contests I'll end up in the same heats as everyone I know along with all top 10 pilots at the same time and I'll have to get some stranger to time for me.
Jun 01, 2006, 07:38 PM
Come out swinging
What time is the clinic? I'd like to turn my radio on and fly, to check for interference problems. Maybe my pin will be free on the freq. board.

See you guys tomorrow, and Sat...and Sun.

Sean
Jun 01, 2006, 08:54 PM
Tom Knudtson
The clinic starts at noon. Don't forget to bring sunscreen and capstick and a hat. (That's what I learned at last year's clinic.)

The IHLGF is a special treat because we get to fly with the best. I have been looking forward to this since the day before Christmas when we had our first local contest (IHLGF practice #1?)

Tom
Jun 01, 2006, 11:12 PM
We just got settled into the Ramada after a 9 hour trip from the Bay Area. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

My Son AJ and I have 6 DLGs with us: Fireworks, Epona, Gladiator, Longshot, and 2 Ravens.

I'm really curious to see where the hot spots for lift will be this year. Last year it seemed many of the thermals hooked would quickly drift into what is now ruled as a no-fly zone. So what will the experts/locals do? Try to hook up more in the valley (towards poway rd) for a clear drift area, search and hook up further up wind, or hook up as normal but bail out and head home sooner as they reach the no-fly zone in their drift. Any locals care to comment or make a prediction? Will there be an offical spotter watching the no-fly border and giving warnings? You know the limits will be pushed in the heat of competition.

See you all in the morning.

Bob
Jun 02, 2006, 01:46 AM
Sean,

Hope your receiver holds up to the radio environment at the clinic.

Bob,

Surely you've flown there enough to know that the down wind thermals are always over the horse corral or in the valley south of the "sloping hill". :-) OK, maybe not. I did win a task a few months ago with a 1.25 meter DLG against other pilots by going way south when they all stuck around or went a bit north...

Yes, the no fly zone will be enforced. No, it shouldn't be a problem for any pilot, though. In reality, the no
fly zone is really a very insignificant (infinitesimal really) fraction of the total airspace to be worked
for thermals, etc. We had a pretty big HLG contest last month with pilot heats almost as big as the
IHLGF. Everyone found lift when there was lift to be found. No one felt a need to crowd the no fly zone.

I can't believe how much some people practice for this contest! ;-)

Have fun and see everyone this weekend,

Drew
Jun 02, 2006, 01:57 AM
ASK
ASK
Phew! Got in at 11 p.
Fateh Singh and I are here once again for the ultimate DLG contest experience.
Flying Super Gee IIs and the LightHawk prototype.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Ran into Peter Jensen and Don Vetter already.

Maana...

Aradhana Singh Khalsa
Fateh Singh Khalsa
Espanola, NM
Jun 03, 2006, 09:05 AM

Friday photos - clinic

Sorry, just a couple of snaps from Friday's clinic. Note that you only see half of the students or pilots at most, as they were spread all over the field.

Drew
Jun 03, 2006, 09:08 AM
Weather will be clear and farily warm for this time of year. Definitely will be a light breeze in the afternoons.
Jun 03, 2006, 11:04 PM
Dragons, WindMills, all Same
Greetings,

"Definitely will be a light breeze in the afternoons." Ya. Just a little more than light today. Typical Poway with tough conditions.

Sure is a lot of fun though and with the greatest group of guys.

So, who's on top?

1st: Phil with his Taboo.
2nd: Paul with a 6 servo RDS Vandal.
3rd: Artie with his Flamingo.

Jared
Jun 04, 2006, 12:06 AM
Tough conditions are right. I think there have been plenty of rounds were nobody made all their time. A lot of landing short's and such.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more predictable.

A great time still though.
-Charles
Jun 04, 2006, 08:43 AM
launch low, fly high
Jared,

Ya missed a pilot between Phil and Paul!

Joe
who wishes there were no throwouts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcstalls
Greetings,

"Definitely will be a light breeze in the afternoons." Ya. Just a little more than light today. Typical Poway with tough conditions.

Sure is a lot of fun though and with the greatest group of guys.

So, who's on top?

1st: Phil with his Taboo.
2nd: Paul with a 6 servo RDS Vandal.
3rd: Artie with his Flamingo.

Jared
Jun 04, 2006, 07:35 PM
1st - Paul Anderson
2nd - Joe Wurts
3rd - Chris Tank
4th - Phil Barnes
5th - Tom Kiesling

Congratulations to the winners,
-Charles
Jun 04, 2006, 10:49 PM
Yep, lot's of fun again this year. Nothing like the IHLGF to put you in your place when you think you're finally getting the hang of this DLG thing.

Notes for next year...learn to fly in the wind.

Brian (rockin' the 44th place non-trophy)
Jun 04, 2006, 11:12 PM
Come out swinging
Can somebody post the name, manufacturer, and contact info for the DLG Paul was flying?

I had a great time. Thanks to all who organized and executed the event. Thanks to my primary timers, Brad and Adam...and to my secondary timers, Paul, Mike S. and Drew.

Sean
Last edited by sporter; Jun 06, 2006 at 12:15 AM.
Jun 04, 2006, 11:52 PM
Paul Anderson has come so close to winning the IHLGF so many times----
Its great he finally took the gold!

Tank from NZ takes a big third......that guy can fly!

Hope to make next years event.

PN
Jun 04, 2006, 11:58 PM
The plane Paul was flying was a "Vandel", from Geoff (sp?) Jones. From talking to Geoff, it sounds like he's looking towards selling them, but I didn't get the impression they were immediately available.

-Charles
Last edited by charlesdotcc; Jun 05, 2006 at 09:13 AM.
Jun 05, 2006, 12:33 AM
Easily bored
Thread OP
Here's my recap: I suck.
Jun 05, 2006, 10:28 AM
Team Crunch Brothers
Quote:
Here's my recap: I suck.
And those of us on the first page are happy to make it so....

Great job by the TPG organizers. Very smooth, well run contest.

-l
Jun 05, 2006, 10:35 AM
Just plain ridiculous. Sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesdotcc
1st - Paul Anderson
2nd - Joe Wurts
3rd - Chris Tank
4th - Phil Barnes
5th - Tom Kiesling

Congratulations to the winners,
-Charles
Wow, it is great to see a "young guy" win it. Paul has been flying this contest for many years and has came close quite often. Way to go!

Ryan
Jun 05, 2006, 11:32 AM
Brad Willoughby
Great weekend, great contest. I can't say that I flew my best - in fact, I probably flew my worst-ever competition heat in round 10 - but I had a great time and learned a ton. Thanks to Sean Porter and Mike Smith as timers I was able to eek out some good showings. Thanks to my thumbs, I was able to bury myself, land off-field, and fall out of the light stuff. Oh well, back to the practice field for next year.

BTW - the full results are posted on the TPG website here:
http://torreypinesgulls.org/IHLGF2006.htm

Cheers,
Brad
Jun 05, 2006, 04:28 PM
Easily bored
Thread OP
Took a series of shots from the final round (top 10 guys) and made it into a movie for you guys to watch.

Here's the link:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...hmentid=854941
Jun 05, 2006, 05:07 PM
mike, I can't see it for some reason. what type of file is it? if you want, i'd be happy to host it on my server.

edit: nevermind. it seems to work, but I had to cut and paste the url into my windows media player.
Last edited by briandlg; Jun 05, 2006 at 05:12 PM.
Jun 05, 2006, 06:32 PM
Brad Willoughby

Request for Photos w/ Captions

I'm putting together the June edition of the Torrey Pines Gulls newsletter and would appreciate if the (many) photographers there could send along some pictures. Captions are appreciated but I'll take the pics even if you don't have any words to go along.

You can email them to me at bradwill at uclalumni dot net. Or you could post them here and I'll grab 'em.

Cheers,
Brad
Jun 05, 2006, 11:26 PM
Geoff's web page has contact info:

http://www.jonesprototypes.com/

I see a photo of a 4 servo RDS wing model and another photo of a 2 servo RDS wing model on the website
now. Paul flew a 4 servo RDS wing. I've looked at some of his planes before. Very interesting design and
construction.

Drew
Jun 05, 2006, 11:50 PM
Paul Anderson
Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. And most of all thanks to Geoff Jones for the planes that got me back home when no other airplane available would have been able too. Geoff has a great toy and I am glad I was able to push the Vandal to its limits over and again and it never let me down. Also thanks to Arthur and John Erickson for the timing.

Paul
Jun 06, 2006, 10:22 AM
Is anyone else hobbling around like a 90 year old man? I dont think I could have taken another day of competition. Great job Paul particularly during the challenging fly off conditions! Looking at the scores, I see you are the only one that did not have at least one bad (<900) round in the fly-offs. Thanks to TPG for a great event! Im psyched to come back again next year.

Bob
Jun 06, 2006, 11:34 AM
Team Crunch Brothers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McGowan
Is anyone else hobbling around like a 90 year old man? I dont think I could have taken another day of competition.

Bob
No, Bob it`s just you
My guess is that the pool time with AJ and Chris is what did you in.....

-l
Jun 06, 2006, 12:06 PM
Easily bored
Thread OP
Hey Bob, congrats on the good performance. Bummer about the Fireworks in the flyoffs. Is it fixable? Mind telling us what you like about it? You were one of two people using it. I thought there would be more.
Jun 06, 2006, 12:26 PM
Bob you broke your Fireworks again? Trust me, with Bob the fireworks is always fixable. Mind you he blue the horizontal off it the sunday before IHLGF and cracked the pod. Congrats Bob on a awesome performance!

Aaron
Jun 06, 2006, 01:18 PM
A giant "THANKS CRAIG!!!" should go out to Criag Allen for providing three shade structures and chairs next to the transmitter impound tent for the out-of-towners. Craig was kind enough to bring all of that hardware from Sacramento along with two coolers stocked with soft drinks, water, and beer (for after the flying). Donations were not solicited nor accepted. This all came out of his own pocket.

He was also kind enough to bring enough planes for me to fly (and share his transmitter) because I didn't bring my own. When his wing blew up on launch, he was down to one plane, so I bowed out of the Sunday rounds so he'd have a chance to finish the competition.

Criag says that Eddie Murphy stole his laugh. The truth of that statement has not yet been determined.

Tracy
Jun 06, 2006, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Hey Bob, congrats on the good performance. Bummer about the Fireworks in the flyoffs. Is it fixable? Mind telling us what you like about it? You were one of two people using it. I thought there would be more.
Yes, the Fireworks will fly again! Like Aaron said, not the first time Ive busted it . The fuselage had been broken in half 4 times previously, the vertical broke twice, the horizontal broke twice and finally replaced, and now the wing is broke for the second time. Going into the IHLGF it still only weighed 9.4 ounces. Its not that this plane is fragile, its just jinxed and keeps getting terrible things done to it. No, its not even jinxed; it treated me very well through the first 11 rounds. You asked what I like about it? It is light, strong enough (and I fly the light version wings), and very clean aerodynamically with its internal aileron controls and such, launches high and flys well in calm or wind. I have a new one in the box ready to build. But lets not turn this into a Fireworks thread, you can read about my Fireworks at http://bayrc.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2131 and a kit review of it will be published soon in Quiet Flyer Magazine.

Lets get this back on topic and Ill tell you guys my view of the fly-offs including how my Fireworks got damaged in it. The wind had come up and some of us were adding ballast. It was just enough wind to mess with your head. I put lead in and then took it back out before round 11 (the first fly-off round, five 2 minute flights task). I got my butt kicked a bit in round 11 (but it could have been worse), getting 3 solid twos and a couple other flights a bit over 1 minute.

The next fly off round was 3 three minute flights and I added an ounce of ballast to the Fireworks for this one. On my first toss I headed strait down wind (second to launch after Phil Barnes I think) and found nothing all the way back to the hill. I tried to pass between the big eucalyptus tree and the hill at low altitude. I figured Id just glide through. Through the branches I could see the plane doing crazy things I thought it was turbulence, but it may have been tumbling down through the branches. Later we found it was stuck in the tree and then later still, blown down by the wind. This was an embarrassing start to the round , but because there was 1 minute of slack time I was able to quickly grab my Gladiator II backup ship and launch for 3 near maxes and my best fly-off round . Getting off cycle with the other pilots may have been to my benefit as I see from the scores many others struggled in this round.

The final fly-off round was a 1, 2, 3, & 4 minute flight. This is usually my favorite task and you only really need to catch a thermal on 2 of the 4 throws to get a good score. First throw nothing did my 1 minute. Second throw a little, but not enough to get away so bring it down for the 2. Third throw, another 2 (a minute short of the 3 I needed). I should mention that in this round, like no other, we were allowed ONLY 4 throws. If I nailed a 4 on this next toss, Id have a reasonable score. My Northern California buddy and timer Craig Allen tried to slow me down and pick my air carefully, but I did not listen and ended up with about a 1 minute flight . In hindsight I should have watched those outstanding 9 pilots and waited to throw into a sure thing. There was plenty of time as I threw with almost 5 minutes of working time remaining and only needed a 4 minute flight. I figured out what is more embarrassing than landing in a tree in the fly-offs with everyone watching Its standing there, plane in hand, with nearly 4 minutes of working time remaining with all 9 other planes in a thermal gaggle right over head but no throws left . Yep, my game fell apart a bit in the fly-offs, but it did not impact my final placing that much . Its all good I was out flown, out launched, and out strategized in the fly-offs, but it was by some of the best DLG pilots in the world so I still feel great to have been there.

Thats too much already from me. Im looking forward to hearing some other views of the contest and fly-offs.

Congrats to everyone who made the first page, getting there is not easy in this crowd.

Bob
Last edited by Bob McGowan; Jun 06, 2006 at 04:14 PM.
Jun 06, 2006, 02:17 PM
Oleg Golovidov
Thanks a lot to the TPG guys for another great contest!
And I join the previous guys thanking Craig Allen - Craig, thank you very much for making us feel at home there!

The conditions were quite difficult - weak thermals, often topping off at very low altitude or just disappearing. When the winds came on Sunday it became even more difficult for me as I am not very good at reading the air and sticking with an occasional small bubble and going far downwind. The most patient and aggressive flyers who were not afraid to launch and scoot downwind came on top.

I sucked just as bad as I did last year, but this year I did not have a missing flight time on my score sheet, and I did not break a tailboom and did not get a penalty for not removing the model from the field So I made it into the fly-offs! Yeaaah! I even held my ground in the fly-offs and stayed at 7th place

I am attaching some of the more interesting pictures that I took at the contest, enjoy...
Jun 06, 2006, 03:58 PM
jrerickson
If it makes you feel better, Bob, I was pretty sore on Monday. I don't think it is so much about being out of shape, more like just being on your feet for 3 days. I think the IHLGF is the best contest out there. Not only is the level of competition very high, but there is good comraderie and a willingness to help others. The TPG did another great job at running things smoothly. They make it look easy. Not one frequency conflict over the course of the event, scoring went well, impound worked, rules were even. The infamous "no fly zone" didn't really come into play. Everyone steered clear and usually at that point you could slide over to the hill or the trees to keep the flight going.

I had some radio problems with my new toy and ended up planting it in a pepper tree by the horse corral. It took some prodding and branch bending but Lex and I got it down after about 20 minutes. No damage, but I couldn't trust the radio. It wasn't my year to make the flyoffs, but I did have the pleasure of timing for Paul and to see him win was really a treat. He and Joe were neck and neck and it literally came down to a single flight in the flyoffs that determined the winner. One thing about DLG, you make a single wrong move in sketchy conditions and it is over. With 12 guys to a heat, someone is always going to "get on the train" as it leaves the station.

I can't remember a Poway contest where so many "non maxes" won a heat. Oleg has a picture of Phil getting a back up plane; he actually won a round in the flyoffs with an off field landing. The thermals were disorganized and fast moving for most of the day. There were times of really fat air, especially early and late during the day.

We had our big Japanese buffet at Onami on the way out of town. Bruce Davidson turned me on to this place about 3 years ago (from Arthur) and it has become a ritual for many of us after the contest. The tuna with cilantro is unreal. I floated home for 150 miles.

It was great to see Al Nephew from Deluth, Adam, Phil, Jim and Tim from Seattle, Oleg, Phil, Dr. Drela, Don Vetter and all the other East Coast pilots, as well as the Kiwis and the Japanese contingent. Lex and I didn't have to fly against each other this year, so we got to see a lot of each other flying (or climbing that tree).

There probably will be a lot more written about the different planes but believe me, not one stood way above the rest. It was all about the flying. That being said, Paul's new plane was so clean he could make the rear line from 300 yards away at 15' off the ground. Who knows, maybe RADS are worth the install. You really noticed how clean the plane was at the top of the launch and during those cruises home.

The new Encores are great; Joe had a save during a 2 minute round that just had me scratching my head. He burned a minute at no more than 10' off the ground. It was like the plane was defying gravity.

The playing field has leveled with launch heights and performance so the top finishers really earned their spots. Great, great flying.

John
Last edited by jrerickson; Jun 06, 2006 at 05:46 PM.
Jun 06, 2006, 04:38 PM
Congrats to all! Paul finally got his win and it looks like a new threat is coming from New Zealand! Nice job Bob and everybody else that made the fly offs. For what it's worth John, I timed all day for Joe in Baltimore a month ago and watched him do that miracle save thing all day long without the new plane:-) I got the feeling he could fly pretty good:-)))

Now if we can just get you westy coast boys to bring it east in a couple of weeks we can do it all over again:-) Ya can even help devour Fluffy:-)
Jun 06, 2006, 06:22 PM

Talk about close!

It is amazing to me that after 13 rounds of flying, the difference between 1st and 2nd place in this contest was only 10 points - less than 1/10th of 1% difference. I was beating myself up pretty badly for my costly off field landing in my last round until I saw competitor after competitor do the same in the 10 man championship flyoff. No guts, no glory!

Once again it was a great event with often challenging conditions, a wide variety of pilots and excellent comraderie. Only 358 days to Poway '07!

Clay
Jun 06, 2006, 07:40 PM
Congrats Paul!!! I'll have to come out next year! lol
Jun 06, 2006, 10:35 PM
I fly low, I'm in high demand
Excellent photos Oleg.... really enjoyed them!
john
Jun 06, 2006, 11:59 PM

Some Pictures

I brought a new video camera to the contest. I'm trying to figure a good way to put a couple of the good movies on the net, but they're quite large. Clay and John, I happened to get some peanut gallery video of your treasured moments. See the screen capture pictures below.

Does anyone know who lost their Blaster elevator in a collision in one of the later rounds? I was timing, and didn't get to see who ran for a backup. I'd be interested in knowing how the plane faired after the crash; it was pretty amazing to see how gentle that plane came in given the minimal vertical control present. Were the flaps useful at all in slowing the plane down?

For my two little stories of the weekend, I knew I was far from competitive, so my primary goal was to not hurt any contender's chances, and to have fun (and try to get out of the bottom quartile, a goal I narrowly met)...

I was flying a poly wing w/ no flaps, so getting down on time was sometimes challenging. Occasionally, the thermals I stumbled across were fairly strong. My solution to the descent problem is "loops, and lots of 'em". In round 3, I got a decent score for me (834), but more importantly, I bagged 8 loops on the way home during one flight, beating my personal contest best by three loops.

During round 9, I only scored a 562. However, I bet that was the best score for someone who crashed and repaired their plane during the heat.

On the first launch, I had a partial elevator control horn failure on ascent. It provided significant entertainment value to everyone around me (Before the heat, "Hey, follow Andy" was heard in the upwind flunky section of the pilot's box; following the launch, "Don't follow Andy", followed by a round of laughter. Of course, since I was the farthest upwind, everyone got to see this memorable launch. They saw a nice horizontal finger tip departure followed by no pitch up by the plane, leading into a pilot commanded full elevator up to keep from piling into the ground as it screamed along the surface of the field. The stick was quickly let go once it was recognized something wasn't right, at which point the plane pitched straight down and full up was once again applied. Some lucky stick inputs over the next 15 seconds resulted in a gentle, but fast skid back to mother earth. A quick inspection revealed the front edge of the horn had separated from the elevator, and the only thing keeping the two together was a 2 mm bond at the back of the horn.

Now I only have the one plane, so "getting the backup" wasn't an option. It was either call it a day, or try to fix the darn thing. So I ran the length of the pilot box (I was upwind, remember?) back to the shade tent, grabbed the CA, and went crazy. A little thin, lots of kicker, a fillet of thick, and I was back on the field 4 minutes later. I had a securely mounted elevator and about 3 grams of thick CA goobered across the bottom of the stab (from the adrenaline rush squeeze), instantly frozen as a result of the deluge of kicker previously applied. I'm not sure what raw score resulted, but every point after the first fifteen were my favorite points of the contest.

So, moving up to an aileron ship is now priority #1 (gotta love those flaps), followed by a lot of practice under high wind conditions. Next year, the goal will be to break the 50% mark. See ya'll next year!

Andy

p.s. Thanks to all the out-of-town pilots for showing up! It was great watching the everyone fly. I learned a lot!

p.p.s. For future reference, do not bring the wife and 8 month old child to Poway in June when the temperatures approach 100 degrees. What you get is a hot, cranky baby and I'll let you figure out on your own the other half of the problem. What was I thinking?!?!
Last edited by AndySh; Jun 07, 2006 at 12:09 AM.

Quick Reply