Thread Tools
Jul 16, 2002, 11:18 AM
Registered User
Thread OP

is there an equivalent to Elmers probond that can be obtained in the UK

Hi everyone recommends this probond for fixing foam wings and things. unfortunately can not find a supplier in the UK any ideas?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2002, 12:07 PM
Supersonic Engineering
GordonTarling's Avatar
AFAIK, Probond is a polyurethane glue - you should be able to find such adhesives in somewhere like B&Q. There is a modeller's version also, which I THINK is distributed by Irvine Engines, but I'm not sure of the name of it.
Jul 16, 2002, 12:09 PM
A simular product here in the states is called "Gorilla Glue". I don't know if they have it over there.
Jul 16, 2002, 02:06 PM
Professional idiot
There's a US brand called Titebond who make a PU glue available over here, imported/distributed by a supplier to the craft and model trade. There is a thread somewhere on this board with it mentioned. Search for 'titebond' and you should get the details.
Last edited by wildpalms; Jul 16, 2002 at 02:08 PM.

Quick Reply

Thread Tools