May 17, 2006, 02:51 AM
Thread OP
Question

PA KATANA MINI - New version?

A question about the Precision Aerobatics Katana Mini. Are the newer versions (I think there are three) any different than the early versions of the KM? I am considering purchasing a used one (an earlier kit), but I was wondering if the new ones are any different?
Spark
to remove ads between posts
May 17, 2006, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkorama
A question about the Precision Aerobatics Katana Mini. Are the newer versions (I think there are three) any different than the early versions of the KM? I am considering purchasing a used one (an earlier kit), but I was wondering if the new ones are any different?
Spark

I have a v 3 katana and the main difference is that there is additional reinforcement for the landing gear in the form of a triangular ply piece, otherwise check out the mod thread by fishdeth
May 17, 2006, 09:45 AM
ExtremeFlight - 3DHS - Legacy
If you find a good deal on a v1 or v2, take it. They all fly pretty much the same, which is very well.

Quick Reply