May 16, 2006, 01:55 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Thread OP
Discussion

If I'm wrong I apologize

OK I deleted all the offending posts about Dr E, and I want to apologize to all the good members who view this fine site. I will be honest, I won't rest until Dr E refunds my money, but I don't think this will happen, I received no refund as of this time, and it only takes 30 seconds to paypal a refund. If I were Dr E in the middle of all this,the first thing I would be sure of doing is getting out that refund.

Frank
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2006, 02:17 PM
Trader Rating: 1300
Master of the figure 9
I'm sure he'll make good. It's not worth the negative...

Brian
May 16, 2006, 02:38 PM
Trader Rating: 3
You did send him your paypal address to refund to as he requested, right?
May 16, 2006, 02:45 PM
Trader Rating: 38
Brunswick, Ohio
If the original payment was made by paypal (as was stated earlier in the other thread) then all the seller has to do is log into his paypal account and refund the payment (as long as it's within 60 days which this appears to be). There is no reason that the buyer needs to send his paypal address, it's even kind of odd to ask for it.

Jim
May 16, 2006, 02:46 PM
Trader Rating: 3
I don't know how much this guy uses paypal, but in anything, if he has 30 items on his paypal in the last 60 days and not much time on his hands due to other stuff, I would say it is a legitimate request, no?
May 16, 2006, 02:51 PM
Trader Rating: 282
MN WATTS Master
I would want to confirm who it was. I've had situations where I was not sure of who payed what because they did not leave a good description and their paypal name is nowhere near what the rcgroups name is.

Yes he should be able to find it but it's still reasonable to ask to confirm it. He also might have to make sure he has funds availible to cover it. Never know but I'd give it a day then start getting concerned seeing as he does have a decent rep here.

just my 2 pennies.
May 16, 2006, 02:58 PM
Trader Rating: 1300
Master of the figure 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunswickOH
There is no reason that the buyer needs to send his paypal address, it's even kind of odd to ask for it.

Jim
Very true....
May 16, 2006, 05:04 PM
Trader Rating: 65
MAAC 6251
You have to be carefull with the nick names in this case because there is a dr.E, a DR_E and a dre (maybe more) on the site. But I don't think there is a Dr.E.
Rob.
May 16, 2006, 06:09 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
Since he said he'll refund it, he'll refund it.
May 16, 2006, 06:13 PM
Trader Rating: 16
Why would you create three negative posts, decide to delete them and then start another one

It's like cluster bombing when you need one succint, precise missile to air your gripe. Ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?
May 16, 2006, 09:07 PM
Thread OP

requested the refund

I requested the refund through paypal, in which the original transaction is still on file. No refund as of this time. The request was made yesterday evening
May 17, 2006, 02:46 PM
Thread OP

still no refund from Dr E

I'm still waiting for my refund, Dr E
May 17, 2006, 08:28 PM
Trader Rating: 441
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankflyboy1
OK I deleted all the offending posts about Dr E, and I want to apologize to all the good members who view this fine site. I will be honest, I won't rest until Dr E refunds my money, but I don't think this will happen, I received no refund as of this time, and it only takes 30 seconds to paypal a refund. If I were Dr E in the middle of all this,the first thing I would be sure of doing is getting out that refund.

Frank

Paypal request has been sent.......

If it wasn't for emails from members who saw this post I wouldn't have been able to reply to you Frank.....

Thanks to those who notified me.......

HMMM...... 18 posts and 14 of those are dedicated to me...... 5-6 threads, 4 thread retractions and deletions

post-delete-post-delete-post-delete-post-delete-post -delete

There must be some twisted cosmic Love thing going on here
Last edited by dr.E; May 28, 2006 at 03:10 PM.
May 17, 2006, 09:00 PM
Trader Rating: 543
Morning Light Mountain
Just curious Doc. Why are you sending a Paypal request? Why not just go to your paypal account, to the transaction where he paid you, and click on the "refund" button? I've done it before, it's easy? No dog in the fight, just wondering why this has been so stretched out?

Bill Davenport
AMA 28141
May 17, 2006, 09:15 PM
Trader Rating: 441
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Paypal request is easier for me because I don't have to go to the paypal site, log in, check the payment history, go to the send money screen, paste the address and send the money....

That takes time if I'm at work on a computer network with a patient 3 feet away......

With a paypal request, all I do is check my email and it tells me ..." You have a paypal request, do you want to send the money" I say yes and Badabing!!!!

I normally get around 150 emails per day but have gotten more than 600 in less than 30 hrs because just joined two surgical discussion groups and there is a lot of traffic before the surgery......

Quick Reply