Old May 13, 2006, 12:22 AM
Find More Posts by lordbyronxxiv
Question

Trying to get opinions on radios to look at, I want a goo expandable system

I am trying to get some information on the different technologies like spread spectrum and such out there, I am currently looking at getting my first radio system, I am going to be building a four Star 40 trainer but I want a radio system with som expandability, I was looking at the Futaba 7CAP, anybody have any suggestions or comments, I am new to the hobby so I would like to know more about what PCM does as oppoesed to FM and what the benifits of spread spectrum, if any and such, I am just trying to gather as much info as possible before I decide on a radio system, I want a system I can use on multiple planes, both gas and electric, if that even makes a difference.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 13, 2006, 05:22 AM
Find More Posts by Fiasco
Future NFL Champs
The Optic 6 is a nice radio. I'm really happy with mine. I currently have the frequency module which lets me fly any frequency and Hitec has announced that they are making a spread spectrum module for it.
Old May 13, 2006, 11:35 AM
Find More Posts by rockom
9C or Evo 9/12....I still can't decide either.
Old May 14, 2006, 12:47 AM
Find More Posts by lordbyronxxiv
who makes this evo?
Old May 14, 2006, 01:12 AM
Find More Posts by rockom
http://multiplexusa.com/product_fs.htm