Old May 11, 2006, 12:10 PM
Find More Posts by Wolpertinger
Formerly "vonJaerschky"
Video

Aerodrome R/C's 57" Albatros C.III Maiden Video

Here is the maiden video for Aerodrome R/C's 57" Albatros C.III prototype, subject of this build thread: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=452274

**Higher resolution video (21.4MB) available here **

I'm totally new at the video thing, so please forgive any glaring errors!
Last edited by Wolpertinger; May 21, 2006 at 08:41 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2006, 07:28 PM
Find More Posts by jpgilbert
MaineFlyer
I kind of like the part with the plane on the ground. Nice. And a very nice plane. Really love the music. Fits the plane to a T.

Joe
Old May 12, 2006, 07:57 PM
Formerly "vonJaerschky"
Thanks Joe. I wanted to start off with the film in an aged black and white, and then fade to colour, but that's a bit beyond me right now!
Old Jun 03, 2006, 08:47 PM
Find More Posts by KOMET 44
D.G.B.
Very KOOOOOOL Video .Love the muzic

KOMET44
Old Jun 03, 2006, 11:39 PM
Find More Posts by Robert Stinson
Ahhgh! Not ANOTHER new plane!
Excellent video! How did you find the flying characteristics of the C-III? I built the prototype 38" version; had a devil of a time taxiing with that small vert stab...
Old Jun 04, 2006, 08:00 AM
Formerly "vonJaerschky"
Hi Robert. I find she handles really well on the ground. A touch of power and the tail comes right around. If she's a little sluggish, a bit of down elevator lightens the tail and then she turns easily again.

The vertical stab and rudder area is a bit small for the size of airplane, and I notice that on take off I need to get on the right rudder early. I don't need a lot of rudder, I just need to make sure it's applied almost immediately. No real problems though, it's all part of flying the airplane. Other than that, she handles great in the air. I am thrilled by how well she flies!
Old Jun 07, 2006, 02:09 PM
Find More Posts by Nirvin
Very nice video & plane!