May 03, 2006, 08:05 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

ON now.. dateline NBC..more internet predators.

amazingly shocking
May 03, 2006, 08:09 PM
e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
Just switch to CNN. Dr. Phil is on Larry King with some some advice on dealing with Internet predators.
May 03, 2006, 08:27 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Never even wacthced Dr. Phil unfortunately..hes right up there with Rush Limbaugh in my book..and thats not good :}
May 03, 2006, 09:27 PM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumme
Never even wacthced Dr. Phil unfortunately..hes right up there with Rush Limbaugh in my book..and thats not good :}
Rush is a political commentator - something Dr. Phil never does.

How can you possibly compare the two?
May 03, 2006, 09:32 PM
e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
They're both involved with drugs?
May 03, 2006, 10:12 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalFlyer
Rush is a political commentator - something Dr. Phil never does.

How can you possibly compare the two?
I didnt compare the 2 as far as their jobs..I compare the 2 as far as my dislike of them..I thought this was obvious by my post..evidnetly it wasnt
May 04, 2006, 05:59 AM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
I watched the DateLine show tonight and also saw Part 1 last week. There are a lot of perverts out there......
May 04, 2006, 06:30 AM
Closed Account
At a store I used to work at we had a really cute 16 year old girl that worked there, one day around the holidays (Thanksgiving or Christmas) a well dressed guy in his 30's asked her what she was doing for the holidays and gave her his business card. Funny thing was she totally forgot to give the guy his credit card back, and he never came back to get it. We told her she ought to use his credit card to go on a mall shopping spree, and if the guy had any problems with THAT she could say the clothes were for their date.

One other note.....she used to tell me stories about certain "things" she and her friends were doing at age 13-14 that had me ....let's just say girls start early these days compared to what I remember growing up.
May 04, 2006, 06:38 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usta Bee
At a store I used to work at we had a really cute 16 year old girl that worked there, one day around the holidays (Thanksgiving or Christmas) a well dressed guy in his 30's asked her what she was doing for the holidays and gave her his business card. Funny thing was she totally forgot to give the guy his credit card back, and he never came back to get it. We told her she ought to use his credit card to go on a mall shopping spree, and if the guy had any problems with THAT she could say the clothes were for their date.

One other note.....she used to tell me stories about certain "things" she and her friends were doing at age 13-14 that had me ....let's just say girls start early these days compared to what I remember growing up.
Agreed...but the dateline investigations have primarily focused on grown men preying on 12-15 year old BOYS...the ultimate in pure sickness IMO..Dateline has been doing this for several episodes now...setting up sting operations in many different states and each time the amount of preadtors caught redhanded, in only a matter of a few hours, is absoultely shocking. Sometimes there are so many men coming to the survelliance house, it overwhelms the cops because they dont have enough manpower to deal with the massivive influx of perverts. This is a real , bad, growing problem and not nearly enough is being done about it
May 04, 2006, 06:45 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
To give ya an idea of just how sick and possesed these predators are, listen to this...

last night dateline showed one grown man coming to the surveliance house, in which the grown man thought he would be meeting up with a young kid {he had met on internet} to perform very bad things, and the grown adult/pervert brought HIS OWN young son along with him taking his son into the house
May 04, 2006, 05:14 PM
e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
These are very sick people, no doubt about it.

The real threat to our society isn't them though, it's the conservatives who are pleased to make use of these people as an excuse to defy our Constitution and further erode our privacy rights. Have a look at http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/paperchas...rnet-phone.php. It looks like we might soon see a federal wiretap surcharge added to our Internet access bills.
May 04, 2006, 07:27 PM
I'm dangerously carefree
well at least we get to pay to have our phones tapped.
May 05, 2006, 12:21 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumme
....and the grown adult/pervert brought HIS OWN young son along with him taking his son into the house

Nothing like passing down an old family tradition from father to son.

Quick Reply