Old Sep 04, 2001, 08:43 PM
Find More Posts by Ed Waldrep

Well looks like it's back up.....

Posts go back to August 8 and before...oh well so we lost some information, guess we'll have to talk about it again. Are you catching your breath yet? I had the shakes from my withdrawal, they are starting to subside, and my cat has stopped quoting Shakespear...I had Shakespear...I heard he flew slimers.... Just kidding, I fly them too, just too lazy to do any work on models right now.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 05, 2001, 02:11 AM
Find More Posts by Herb
Lithium Member

it's nice to take a rest too ...

Old Sep 05, 2001, 02:36 PM
Find More Posts by electricman45
Finally! It's back up. Now I can stop moping around looking for a backup e-flight site. Aaaaaaaaahhh, good to be back. I wonder when everyone else will come back. It's been awfully quiet around here, don't they check to see if e-zone is back up: I know I checked every half-hour hoping to see it up.