This thread is privately moderated by markStockton, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 24, 2006, 01:04 AM
F3J, F3K and F5J eXtreme
Thread OP
Discussion

Samoersa Lot of Fun

Peter Eagle and I discovered the perfect way to spend a rainey Saturday afternoon. We build a couple of Mugi Evo's using the instructions found at www.mugi.co.uk.

Both are powered by HiMax 2025 4200kv motors with 25 amp Castle Creations controllers and 7 X 1050 KAN zapped and matched batteries. Most of the above is available from Murdoogs Flying Machine.

Along the way we learn't a couple of interesting lessons in building and more so setting up these little monsters. More information to follow later once I've measured my presets and throws. We also learn't that you shouldn't use a plastic yoke to hold a 6X6 Robbe folder together. Because at +- 130 Watt, it will expire and shed blades.

I think the smiles in the picture say everything, these are a Samoersa lot of fun .

BTW - Anyone interested, we cut some extra kits, so if you speak to Ilma at Murdoog, you could probably offer her a suitable amount of money to part with it.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply