Apr 25, 2006, 12:00 PM
UH-60 Blackhawk TI
JC

Thanks for the info.

Hawk
to remove ads between posts
Jun 09, 2006, 12:29 AM
How did I miss this?? Totally cool. I was sent a plan for the indoor version and must apologize because that is not what I was after. I told you that I was interested in an OD version and I see the POD exists. I am off to order the plans right now.

Thanks!

-Chris
Jun 09, 2006, 10:44 AM
Foam Flyer

Hello Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRC
How did I miss this?? Totally cool. I was sent a plan for the indoor version and must apologize because that is not what I was after. I told you that I was interested in an OD version and I see the POD exists. I am off to order the plans right now.

Thanks!

-Chris
Chris,

Easy to miss as I have not been very active on the Ezone and have not built up any momentum for the Perfexion OD design concept.

I have many flights on the Perfexion OD now and I love it. It is a great blend of precision and 3D. The full fuse removes a lot of drag from the typical flat "x-type" foamy. The Perfexion has speed and momentum and rolls very axial. It flies like a bigger glow ship with none of the bad habits. I'm sure that if more people tried this design or some other built-up full-fuse foamie they would be raging about them.

JC
www.rippinfoamies.com
May 24, 2011, 03:34 AM
jclassic1
I know this is a very old thread but I have just found it and was instantly taken by the good looks of this bipe.
I plan to build it as soon as my foam arrives.I am using 6mm depron and hope to post some build pictures as I go.

John