This thread is privately moderated by tic, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 09, 2006, 07:48 PM
tic
tic
thunderscreech
Thread OP
Discussion

zagi attacks

I don't like radio controlled cars
Last edited by tic; Aug 23, 2017 at 10:30 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 09, 2006, 10:29 PM
Check my Wing
zagi's kick arse! when all my other planes fail on me, my wing is there to take any kind of beating.
Sep 01, 2006, 01:54 AM
Fly it like Ya mean it!
HI tic!! can I be your friend? please?
Nov 06, 2006, 09:18 AM
I agree tic - I enjoyed your jibes and responded in kind before the folks with a King George III - type sense of humor intervened.

Regards,

- RD
Nov 19, 2006, 09:43 PM
Dismembered Member...
Ah man, where to go with this..... I get a hoot out of yer complaint threads, and I read them as humour. I always figured you for a crotchety old man somehow - but how many of those list skiing, kayaking, and motorcycles as their other interests

Thanx for the smiles, Tic!

Brad
Dec 07, 2006, 08:06 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
It's not the Zagi's. It's the people flying them I think those floppy trousers they wear somehow interfere with the silly hats they wear and the consequent lack of brainwaves.
Apr 30, 2007, 09:35 PM
BANNED!!!
Hey... do they even make Zagi's anymore???
May 01, 2007, 01:28 AM
I think Tic has bought them all.
May 01, 2007, 03:37 PM
Check my Wing
They do, but the new type of flying is a lot better. If you go to CombatWings.com you'll see what I mean. The original design of Zagis were good when they came out but are wicked heavy and structurally insecure at the center battery/esc/reciever housing. The Combat Wing is very light, incredibly strong and handles a lot better (from what I hear). I highly recommend them to anyone interested in flying wings.
-Aaron
Aug 25, 2008, 12:24 AM
It can't be the zagi flyers reporting you can it? I mean they have to have a sense of humor, right? I have searched all the tic threads and gave 5 star ratings in show of support.
May 27, 2012, 08:17 PM
Guess Who's Back? :D
just adding new wood to the fire..
TIC should love it....
Jun 08, 2016, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soholingo
Hey... do they even make Zagi's anymore???
They're closing shop...
Jul 30, 2016, 10:27 AM
tic
tic
thunderscreech
Thread OP
It is a blessing that the zagi has disappeared from the scene.. I sincerely hope I had something to do with it's demise
Jan 03, 2017, 09:10 AM
New owners...
Old Apr 25, 2018, 06:03 PM
Oceansun
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while Oceansun edits it.

Quick Reply