This thread is privately moderated by exempt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 04, 2006, 02:21 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Flew the EZ Star this Sunday.

Well, I decided it's been long enough, I've had a good 6 month rest from flying and went out to my "private" field (where noboby else flies) and took my relatively new EZ* out for a spin. Well I guess I have finally become a REAL pilot since it was like I had flown the day before, everything came completetly automatic and natural and I was flying in (I'm not joking here) 20-28 MPH winds!
My Radio-Shack wind meter thing confirmed this. If it weren't for my EZ* packing a 5 turn Mega brushless I'm not sure I would have stood a chance but it was ALOT of fun flying in massive wind since I had all that power to combat the overwhelming forces. My longest flight on that day was 35 min. and I only used about 1/2 of the pack so that was neat.

))))))UPDATE((((((((

I'm now working on my newest model, it's a "DEMON" a small pylon racer style speedster, I've installed a 4 turn Mega in it and now I just have to install the servos and the like. Very well made and light, although there are almost no instructions to speak of so deciding where I should put things is taking longer than it should. Photos of this build ANY day now!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply