2WheelHobbies.com - Page 94 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Aug 09, 2012, 08:16 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachiappan
Hi Bruce!
I have been following your products on this thread. I have a VMX 450 and would like to upgrade to the e-gyro. How much will it cost to upgrade and which items are needed as I noticed that there are quite a few parts needed?
Regards,
Nachi
There will be a complete upgrade kit but it is not available yet.

Bruce
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2012, 12:25 PM
Registered User
Hi Bruce..one more question about the Ducate Gp8 Fm1-e..what kind of compound are the stock tires? soft?
Thank you.
Aug 10, 2012, 05:07 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECTOR2369
Hi Bruce..one more question about the Ducate Gp8 Fm1-e..what kind of compound are the stock tires? soft?
Thank you.
They are pretty hard and not that grippy. On the upside they will last a long time. If you want higher grip, get some PMT tires with SB5 foam inserts.

Bruce
Aug 15, 2012, 11:08 PM
100% _Maybe
Rob1o1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
Sorry I have been swamped with email and have a hard time keeping up.

I may be able to price the wheels separately. Give me until the weekend to work out the pricing.

I do not carry much NF stuff anymore. They are such a pain in the ass to deal with.

Bruce
Hi Bruce,

Checking if you had time to look into this?

Cheers mate.
Aug 16, 2012, 02:10 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1o1
Hi Bruce,

Checking if you had time to look into this?

Cheers mate.
I have just put up the ZH orange rear wheel up on the website for you. I still need to take a photo of it but it is the same as the one included in the set. The others wheels will get put up when I get some photos taken.

Bruce
Aug 18, 2012, 02:48 AM
100% _Maybe
Rob1o1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
I have just put up the ZH orange rear wheel up on the website for you. I still need to take a photo of it but it is the same as the one included in the set. The others wheels will get put up when I get some photos taken.

Bruce
Excellent. thanks. I'll finish off my order tonight. Cheers!
Aug 19, 2012, 08:53 AM
100% _Maybe
Rob1o1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
I have just put up the ZH orange rear wheel up on the website for you. I still need to take a photo of it but it is the same as the one included in the set. The others wheels will get put up when I get some photos taken.

Bruce
Sorry Bruce, one last thing, do you have an ETA of when the SB-5 pro body lit will be back in stock? A couple fo the guys after them.

Thanks.
Aug 24, 2012, 01:27 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1o1
Sorry Bruce, one last thing, do you have an ETA of when the SB-5 pro body lit will be back in stock? A couple fo the guys after them.

Thanks.
I just got a few in stock. If you need a lot I'll have have to order more.

http://2wheelhobbies.com/product_inf...oducts_id=1383

Bruce
Aug 24, 2012, 02:12 PM
DLAWW
DLAWW's Avatar
I need this item:

http://2wheelhobbies.com/product_inf...fc7552f1baeaa6
Aug 24, 2012, 02:31 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWW
The PD09-0020 is still back ordered with an ETA of late August or early September.

Bruce
Aug 24, 2012, 03:47 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
Any word on the Ducati MotoRacer?
Aug 24, 2012, 03:57 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura2
Any word on the Ducati MotoRacer?
Not yet. I've had them on back order with Kyosho for over a month.

Bruce
Aug 24, 2012, 04:57 PM
100% _Maybe
Rob1o1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
I just got a few in stock. If you need a lot I'll have have to order more.

http://2wheelhobbies.com/product_inf...oducts_id=1383

Bruce
Thanks Bruce. My original order is already on the way (to Brisbane AUS) thanks! I look forward to receiving it. I'll see who wants a body set and we'll let you know in advance.

Thanks
Rob
Aug 31, 2012, 01:25 AM
100% _Maybe
Rob1o1's Avatar
Got the parcel here in AUS all ok. Packing, Shipping, time... all spot on thanks!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Kyosho HOR now at 2WheelHobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 9 Jan 06, 2007 06:55 PM
Discussion Thunder Tiger now at 2wheelhobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 41 Jun 21, 2006 07:46 AM