Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:09 AM
621clay is offline
Find More Posts by 621clay
Registered User
621clay's Avatar
Can you get into the raffle if your not attending?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:37 PM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by 621clay View Post
Can you get into the raffle if your not attending?
Not sure how exactly how they plan on giving these away but I would imagine you would have to be there.

Bruce
Old Apr 22, 2012, 10:11 AM
DLAWW is offline
Find More Posts by DLAWW
DLAWW
DLAWW's Avatar
Come on down and run with us Clay all will be welcomed .
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:11 AM
Guidoracer is offline
Find More Posts by Guidoracer
Registered User
Guidoracer's Avatar
We'll be doing a bike demo every 90 minutes. And I'm going the bikes end up in the hands of non-bike guys so we can make some converts.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 08:32 PM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce

Kyosho Mini-Z Moto


Great News! 2WheelHobbies.com will have the Kyosho Mini-Z Moto bike in on Monday. I will make it available for purchase the minute I have my hands on them. I think I have a really good price but let me know if you see it advertised somewhere else for cheaper.

http://2wheelhobbies.com/product_inf...oducts_id=1602

Bruce
Old Apr 30, 2012, 01:27 PM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb View Post
Great News! 2WheelHobbies.com will have the Kyosho Mini-Z Moto bike in on Monday. I will make it available for purchase the minute I have my hands on them. I think I have a really good price but let me know if you see it advertised somewhere else for cheaper.

http://2wheelhobbies.com/product_inf...oducts_id=1602

Bruce
Now available to order!

http://2wheelhobbies.com/product_inf...oducts_id=1602

Bruce
Old May 01, 2012, 03:14 AM
rcmotogp is offline
Find More Posts by rcmotogp
Registered User
rcmotogp's Avatar
Hey Bruce

Any word on when the PMT tyres are due?
Old May 01, 2012, 10:24 AM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmotogp View Post
Hey Bruce

Any word on when the PMT tyres are due?
Good news! They arrived yesterday. Everything is back in stock.

http://2wheelhobbies.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=12

Bruce
Old Jul 11, 2012, 02:35 PM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
Atomik RC MM450 with e-gyro is in the mail to us now!

http://2wheelhobbies.com/product_inf...oducts_id=1626

Bruce
Old Jul 12, 2012, 06:32 AM
chktm is offline
Find More Posts by chktm
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb View Post
Atomik RC MM450 with e-gyro is in the mail to us now!

http://2wheelhobbies.com/product_inf...oducts_id=1626

Bruce
Hi Bruce just wondering what the best way is to get hold of one of these bikes. Unfortunately I'm in Australia so what sort of costs am I up for and how can I organize it , thanks
Chris
Old Jul 12, 2012, 11:12 AM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
Hi Bruce just wondering what the best way is to get hold of one of these bikes. Unfortunately I'm in Australia so what sort of costs am I up for and how can I organize it , thanks
Chris
It wont be cheap to ship such a large and heavy box half way around the world. I don't have the final weight which I wont know until they arrive (probably Monday).

After they are available for sale you can figure out shipping costs using this info.

http://2wheelhobbies.com/shipping.php

Bruce
Old Jul 12, 2012, 05:55 PM
chktm is offline
Find More Posts by chktm
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb View Post
It wont be cheap to ship such a large and heavy box half way around the world. I don't have the final weight which I wont know until they arrive (probably Monday).

After they are available for sale you can figure out shipping costs using this info.

http://2wheelhobbies.com/shipping.php

Bruce
Thanks Bruce will be in touch
Old Jul 15, 2012, 08:51 AM
gurumods is offline
Find More Posts by gurumods
Registered User
gurumods's Avatar
Hey Bruce,i saw this new part "coming soon" for 1/5 ep/dxr500 on Anderson site'

Part # m5s9547 alloy/carbon suspension mnt.

http://www.andersonmodel.com/product...id=40&offset=0

Is this something you will be able to get ?,if so i want one.I wanted to email Anderson,but they only accept COMPANY inquiries it seems'

Thanks,Steve
Old Jul 15, 2012, 08:50 PM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurumods View Post
Hey Bruce,i saw this new part "coming soon" for 1/5 ep/dxr500 on Anderson site'

Part # m5s9547 alloy/carbon suspension mnt.

http://www.andersonmodel.com/product...id=40&offset=0

Is this something you will be able to get ?,if so i want one.I wanted to email Anderson,but they only accept COMPANY inquiries it seems'

Thanks,Steve
I would be only able to get that if Duratrax decides they want to carry it since we can't get Anderson branded stuff here in the US. I haven't heard anything about it from Duratrax as of yet.

Bruce
Old Jul 16, 2012, 07:29 PM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb View Post
Atomik RC MM450 with e-gyro is in the mail to us now!

http://2wheelhobbies.com/product_inf...oducts_id=1626

Bruce
In stock now!

Bruce


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Kyosho HOR now at 2WheelHobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 9 Jan 06, 2007 06:55 PM
Discussion Thunder Tiger now at 2wheelhobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 41 Jun 21, 2006 07:46 AM