Thread Tools
Jan 03, 2012, 12:33 PM
Registered User
621clay's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb View Post
Get both.

Bruce
So looking at your website Bruce, i may have to change my under pants!!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 03, 2012, 01:02 PM
Registered User
dragbikebam's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb View Post
Get both.

Bruce
im sure i will in time..lol...i just completed check out for a new 203....Clay, ill be seeing ya this spring....
Jan 03, 2012, 01:39 PM
Registered User
621clay's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragbikebam View Post
im sure i will in time..lol...i just completed check out for a new 203....Clay, ill be seeing ya this spring....
Sweet, im picking up a used 201 saturday... Can see how they changed, and which is better.
Jan 03, 2012, 04:53 PM
Registered User
621clay's Avatar
Hey bruce on the zh-203 will the option parts and replacements be avaliable in the near Future? Also, is thier any talk about a conversion kit to make the old 201 into a 203... Just curious, i know its alot to ask since they just came out.
Jan 03, 2012, 05:22 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by 621clay View Post
Hey bruce on the zh-203 will the option parts and replacements be avaliable in the near Future? Also, is thier any talk about a conversion kit to make the old 201 into a 203... Just curious, i know its alot to ask since they just came out.
Don't know about conversion kit but I kind of doubt it. I will stock spares when I get the parts list from ZH Racing.

Bruce
Jan 03, 2012, 09:10 PM
Registered User
dragbikebam's Avatar
I think its great that ZH will still produce the 201 along with the 203. Thats just more bikes added to the list..and one more 8th which we really need since there were only 2 bikes to choose from before....thats just good news in my world..lol
Jan 04, 2012, 05:52 AM
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
scaulfi's Avatar
Hey Bruce, the stuff turned up yesterday, cheers for that. Wonderful service as always..
Jan 15, 2012, 08:23 PM
Registered User
hey bruce,just put in an order with you for all my gpv-1 hop ups..can't wait for delivery day
Jan 17, 2012, 11:58 AM
Registered User
BACKEMFNRG's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb View Post
Don't know about conversion kit but I kind of doubt it. I will stock spares when I get the parts list from ZH Racing.

Bruce
So is the 203 a different animal or does it just have CF chassis?
Jan 17, 2012, 04:07 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
So is the 203 a different animal or does it just have CF chassis?
It is a different chassis but a few parts are shared by both.

Bruce
Feb 09, 2012, 04:40 PM
Bruce
It was just brought to my attention that the cheap "First Class International" shipping option was not displaying on the website. I have since fixed this issue.

Bruce
Feb 10, 2012, 10:54 AM
Registered User
bigjoeg's Avatar
Order parts for my gpv part arrived pretty quick from cali to indy . And look to be very good quality . Even though Rc bikes are not as big as over sea its nice to know we have some one like you Bruce to cater to our hobby needs with good service.
Feb 10, 2012, 11:20 AM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoeg View Post
Order parts for my gpv part arrived pretty quick from cali to indy . And look to be very good quality . Even though Rc bikes are not as big as over sea its nice to know we have some one like you Bruce to cater to our hobby needs with good service.
Thank you. A majority of my orders are from overseas but is does appear to be picking up in the US a little.

Bruce
Feb 14, 2012, 05:20 AM
Registered User

thundertiger fm1n..


still no success on running my ttn smoothly..the carb tuning seems to be inconsistent..should i change to slide carb?if so i have to construct the middle chassis for the servos..do you think it will be worth it? at the moment i am practising my riding skill on my venom gpv1 pro..i really like the front brake..
Feb 14, 2012, 10:46 AM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by zam342 View Post
still no success on running my ttn smoothly..the carb tuning seems to be inconsistent..should i change to slide carb?if so i have to construct the middle chassis for the servos..do you think it will be worth it? at the moment i am practising my riding skill on my venom gpv1 pro..i really like the front brake..
Are you running the stock glow plug? Most people switch out the stock one for something hotter like the OS A3 (or is it just A nowadays).

Bruce


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Kyosho HOR now at 2WheelHobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 9 Jan 06, 2007 05:55 PM
Discussion Thunder Tiger now at 2wheelhobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 41 Jun 21, 2006 06:46 AM