2WheelHobbies.com - Page 81 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jul 29, 2011, 07:22 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
looks like you have obtained bits of tastiness....
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 01, 2011, 01:19 PM
Registered User
BACKEMFNRG's Avatar
Bruce, will you be getting the Thunder Tiger SB-5 Electric RTR in other colours?

I like yellow & orange...
Aug 01, 2011, 04:02 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray schrauwen
Bruce, will you be getting the Thunder Tiger SB-5 Electric RTR in other colours?

I like yellow & orange...
I would get them if I could. Currently the only ones that Thunder Tiger offers are the blue and green.

Bruce
Aug 02, 2011, 12:55 AM
Registered User
621clay's Avatar
when do you expect your gpv fork shafts to be back in stock?
Aug 02, 2011, 10:24 AM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by 621clay
when do you expect your gpv fork shafts to be back in stock?
They are backordered with an ETA of the next couple weeks.

Bruce
Aug 02, 2011, 12:06 PM
Registered User
621clay's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
They are backordered with an ETA of the next couple weeks.

Bruce
Thank you sir
Aug 12, 2011, 06:43 PM
Registered User
mgrande11's Avatar
Is the Kyosho HOR bikes out of production? Sorry for the noob question.
Aug 12, 2011, 09:08 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande11
Is the Kyosho HOR bikes out of production? Sorry for the noob question.
No but it sometimes goes on backorder for a long time. I am told the next delivery has been help up in US customs for awhile but should be in soon.

Bruce
Aug 13, 2011, 12:25 AM
Registered User
621clay's Avatar
Bruce do you have more Gpv Pros' on the way?
Aug 13, 2011, 05:11 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by 621clay
Bruce do you have more Gpv Pros' on the way?
I have had them on order but Venom is backordered right now. They say late August but they are almost always late.

Bruce
Aug 14, 2011, 12:38 AM
Registered User
621clay's Avatar
Man between that and the fork legs... my new Gpv Race Build will be pushed back. I have managed to ware the one i have out pretty good. I want to build a new bike from the start, the one i have now has seen a ton of scale miles.
Aug 17, 2011, 09:53 PM
Registered User
martinlinghc's Avatar
Hi Bruce,
I'm Martin from Malaysia. Yesterday I've ordered a few parts from your website. I'm wondering if you have received payment from paypal? My order number is #7998.
This is the 1st time I order parts from the states :-)

Thanks
Aug 17, 2011, 10:51 PM
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinlinghc
Hi Bruce,
I'm Martin from Malaysia. Yesterday I've ordered a few parts from your website. I'm wondering if you have received payment from paypal? My order number is #7998.
This is the 1st time I order parts from the states :-)

Thanks
I received it this morning. It will ship tomorrow. Thank you for your order.

Bruce
Aug 18, 2011, 03:17 AM
Registered User
martinlinghc's Avatar
Thanks Bruce.. really appreciate it :-)

By the way Bruce, is there any conversion kit or parts required to convert a FM1n to fit in LiPo, Brushless Motor and ESC. Thinking of getting rid of the engine & fuel tank..

Thanks


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Kyosho HOR now at 2WheelHobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 9 Jan 06, 2007 06:55 PM
Discussion Thunder Tiger now at 2wheelhobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 41 Jun 21, 2006 07:46 AM