Thread Tools
Old Apr 28, 2006, 07:52 PM
Guidoracer is offline
Find More Posts by Guidoracer
Registered User
Guidoracer's Avatar
IIRC, NF and TT chains are different, uh, pitch (is that the right term for a chain?). I think TT is 6.5mm while NF is 6.0mm.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2006, 10:23 PM
HOT ROD LOCAL is offline
Find More Posts by HOT ROD LOCAL
Any thing nitro
HOT ROD LOCAL's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
PMT tires are back in stock! I got a large order so I shouldn't be running out anytime soon.

I also got in CNR GP wheels in Transparent Blue. These are the cool one with the offset and dished rear.

Bruce
Will the G.P. wheels work on the stock TTN hub and swinger?
Old Apr 28, 2006, 10:38 PM
^jynx^ is offline
Find More Posts by ^jynx^
Registered User
just checked the site amd it says the gp wheels are now out of stock
Old Apr 28, 2006, 11:29 PM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^jynx^
just checked the site amd it says the gp wheels are now out of stock
Sorry, but I only got in one pair. It was hardly worth putting just one up on the site especially since it was sold before I even got it up. But I have more on order and I am hoping they wont take long to get here.

The CNR site says the GP rims are for NF and FM-1e. I'm not sure if they would fit the electric ducati but I think the brake on the nitro would be a problem.

Bruce
Old Apr 29, 2006, 12:15 AM
HOT ROD LOCAL is offline
Find More Posts by HOT ROD LOCAL
Any thing nitro
HOT ROD LOCAL's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
Sorry, but I only got in one pair. It was hardly worth putting just one up on the site especially since it was sold before I even got it up. But I have more on order and I am hoping they wont take long to get here.

The CNR site says the GP rims are for NF and FM-1e. I'm not sure if they would fit the electric ducati but I think the brake on the nitro would be a problem.

Bruce
HMMM, I need something different. What rims are available?
Old Apr 29, 2006, 12:23 AM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
All I have in stock is NF but I have, on order, a bunch of TTN rims in lots of colors and delrin.

Bruce
Old Apr 29, 2006, 01:01 AM
HOT ROD LOCAL is offline
Find More Posts by HOT ROD LOCAL
Any thing nitro
HOT ROD LOCAL's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
All I have in stock is NF but I have, on order, a bunch of TTN rims in lots of colors and delrin.

Bruce
Cool! What about Pats brakes? I was thinking about a front and rear.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 01:42 AM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOT ROD LOCAL
Cool! What about Pats brakes? I was thinking about a front and rear.
Nothing for sure but I'm working on it.

Bruce
Old Apr 29, 2006, 02:31 AM
Akura2 is offline
Find More Posts by Akura2
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
the CNR GP wheels will fit on any of the bikes... the center hub is still in the middle of the wheel eventhough the spokes are offset to one side, so all swingarms and brake systems should work... I should know...
Old Apr 29, 2006, 02:35 AM
Akura2 is offline
Find More Posts by Akura2
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
BTW... i'm writing from my TREO650 from a Hookah Lounge.... I don't smoke... but my wife just finished designing it and we're prepping for the grand opening...
Old Apr 29, 2006, 09:28 AM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura2
BTW... i'm writing from my TREO650 from a Hookah Lounge.... I don't smoke... but my wife just finished designing it and we're prepping for the grand opening...
Hookah Lounge, don't you mean opium den?
Old Apr 29, 2006, 10:56 AM
WinTech is offline
Find More Posts by WinTech
Johnny in CT
Bruce you have a PM.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 11:44 AM
slawsonb is offline
Find More Posts by slawsonb
Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinTech
Bruce you have a PM.
So do you.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 02:22 PM
HOT ROD LOCAL is offline
Find More Posts by HOT ROD LOCAL
Any thing nitro
HOT ROD LOCAL's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura2
the CNR GP wheels will fit on any of the bikes... the center hub is still in the middle of the wheel eventhough the spokes are offset to one side, so all swingarms and brake systems should work... I should know...
Thanks J.L.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 03:29 PM
Akura2 is offline
Find More Posts by Akura2
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
Hookah Lounge, don't you mean opium den?

LOL... um.... no comment




Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Kyosho HOR now at 2WheelHobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 9 Jan 06, 2007 06:55 PM
Discussion Thunder Tiger now at 2wheelhobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 41 Jun 21, 2006 07:46 AM