Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by Aobid, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 27, 2006, 07:57 AM
Find More Posts by Aobid
Trader Rating: 73
Enjoying the good life!
For Sale

NIB Union Models Scale P51 FF ARF for RC conversion

I have a NIB P51 FF kit that was to be for RC conversion. Due to various household and other issues, I won't be able to start or finish the project.

Kit is a tad bigger than the COX flyers.

Great detail and add ons included.

Comes with charger, pack and motor/gear reduction and prop combo.

$30 shipped to lower 48.

Email me at AobidAziz@aol.com with interests.

Thanks,

Aobid
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2006, 11:52 AM
Find More Posts by r0bman
Trader Rating: 0
looks neat. have any idea how it flies?

I'm in Sterling and am back and forth to Leesburg on almost a daily basis, so I could save you the hassle of shipping...
Old Mar 27, 2006, 01:19 PM
Find More Posts by Aobid
Enjoying the good life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0bman

I'm in Sterling and am back and forth to Leesburg on almost a daily basis, so I could save you the hassle of shipping...
I have no idea on how it would fly, I'd imagine just as well if not better than the COX versions. Same concept but more wing area.

I was gonna try using the stock setup then maybe go to a feigo 12mm motor later, key would be to keep it light.

Let me know what you decide, thanks for your interest.

Aobid
Old Mar 27, 2006, 01:23 PM
Find More Posts by Aobid
Enjoying the good life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0bman

BTW, I have someone else who is very interested, please let me know if want to move forward with the sale and I will let him know.

Thanks,

Aobid
Old Mar 29, 2006, 04:09 PM
Find More Posts by r0bman
Trader Rating: 0
go ahead... I did a little looking into and I decided I'm not interested... thanks tho!
Old Mar 30, 2006, 03:52 PM
Find More Posts by Aobid
Enjoying the good life!
Still up for sale!