Mar 23, 2006, 10:39 PM
Thread OP
Question

Cell Pro Charger 4S

I like Cell Pro so much but don't know it much works with Cellpro battery or not? And is it built in with balance charging?

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Mar 24, 2006, 12:59 AM

CellPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpfng
I like Cell Pro so much but don't know it much works with Cellpro battery or not? And is it built in with balance charging?

Thanks
CellPro is described in detail at a long thread at
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_39...tm.htm#3914709

CellPro works with any Li Po pack that has taps on each cell. A whole passel of adapters and pigtails to allow use with any pack is discussed in a new thread http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4043027/tm.htm
Mar 24, 2006, 01:51 AM
Thread OP
Thanks Fred Marks.
I have read the thread, I just want to know how many extra item need to be ordered in order to have a balance charging for all LI-PO battery.
I am chinese, I am not fully understand in the forum.
Sorry.
Mar 24, 2006, 04:21 PM

CellPro adapters

Quote:
Thanks Fred Marks.
I have read the thread, I just want to know how many extra item need to be ordered in order to have a balance charging for all LI-PO battery.
I am chinese, I am not fully understand in the forum.
Sorry.
You need a 12V battery or power supply to power the charger. You need the proper adapter to mate the CellPro connector on the charger to the connector on your pack. There are as many different adapters as there are different pack manufacturers.

Fred
Mar 25, 2006, 03:05 AM
Thread OP
So, what is the pin assignment for the Cellpro connector, I may make it by myself.
There are different plugs for different cell pack in HK. 2 cells with 3 pins, 3 cells with 4 pins....and so on.
Mar 25, 2006, 01:23 PM

CellPro pigtails

Quote:
So, what is the pin assignment for the Cellpro connector, I may make it by myself.
There are different plugs for different cell pack in HK. 2 cells with 3 pins, 3 cells with 4 pins....and so on.
Save yourself the trouble and be safer. READ THE MANUAL before wiring!

http://www.fmadirect.com/support_docs/item_1212.pdf
[email protected]
Last edited by Fred Marks; Mar 25, 2006 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Add link for manual
Mar 26, 2006, 07:34 AM
Thread OP
Thanks Fred, It's very useful to me.

Quick Reply