looking for RCM&E May 2005 for Fizza free plan - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 22, 2006, 02:09 AM
Help!

looking for RCM&E May 2005 for Fizza free plan

hi
i have been trying to get hold of this back issue for the free Fizza plan would anybody in Australia be prepared to sell the magazine or at the least the plan

I have contacted RCME in the uk who were initially helpfull but unfortunately have received no response.

many thanks in advance
to remove ads between posts
Mar 22, 2006, 09:35 AM
Magicsmoke maker
maxxy333

I think I do have this plan... I'll dig through my archives tommorow and let you know.

Paul
Mar 25, 2006, 03:40 AM
Paul
thanks for the response, by coincidence after months of trying to get it from the uk they finally responded and have shipped one yesterday

thank you for your assitance and kind offer

max
Mar 02, 2017, 09:24 PM
BBailey
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxy333
hi
i have been trying to get hold of this back issue for the free Fizza plan would anybody in Australia be prepared to sell the magazine or at the least the plan
This is a very old message but I have some info that might be good for all.

A hugh National Resource here in the States is the AMA HQ in Racine, Indiana. It has a very nice Museum and has Collections of many different Model Mags from around the World. When I could Drive I would just drive down the 2 hours South of me where they are and access info. Then it was in the newer stages. I have a 60 lbs box of RCM Mags I wanted to donate and they were turning them away 2 years ago. I have another resource a Hobby Shop Owner is getting rid of over 60 years of mags collections that a customer owned and he can no longer read or work. The Hobby Shop is about 35 miles from me but they have to get a forklift to go to the 2nd floor to get the pallets down. I need a truck to bring the home. I'll Rent a U-Haul for a day.

1st. Checkout the AMA Museum

2nd. Wait for me to finally get this mass collection of old Mags and go through them and let you know.

My Goal was to get them to a friend, AeroFred, for his Board Use but I can't afford the Shipping & Handling to Portugal.

BBailey