Mar 15, 2006, 06:49 PM
The effect is sadly temporary
Thread OP
Yippee!

End of season Indoor Flying Party!!!

Our local indoor flying group from southeastern Michigan is having another Fun-Fly event. But, this time it's also a big party!

Saturday March 18th from 8:00pm to Midnight at the Premier Indoor Sports facility ( http://www.premierindoorsports.com ) in Fenton MI. If you can make it please come by...

It will probably cost around $10 per pilot (A good deal for 4 hours indoor flying) and there may be a small fee for adult spectators. Bring Food to share! Chips & Dip, Pizzas, you name it! Food will also be available, (they have a snack counter with pizza, hotdogs, drinks, ice cream etc.) if you don't like what everyone else brings.

There will be door prizes for pilots, and free gliders for kids. Lots of fun flying contests... Last year, we had Limbo, Pop the balloon, 10 loops in shortest time, and other fun events.

If you can at all make it, please stop by. There are fewer and fewer indoor flying sites in Michigan, and this is a great one. Let's show them it's worth it with a massive turnout.

I've got some photos and video from last year, I'll see if I can dig them up...

See you there!
-Dan

P.S. Foamies seemed like the place to be, but please share this info with everyone.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply