This thread is privately moderated by trashmanf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 09, 2006, 06:25 PM
Trader Rating: 22
more kW, more problems
Thread OP
Wanted

Blade CX wanted for AP experiment

Hi,

I'm going to try and mount a video camera in a blade CX like I saw someone do in the gallery! Does anyone have a CX that they're bored with? I'd prefer someone with a good trader rating...

Crashed is okay if it can be fixed! Thanks for reading,

Fletcher
to remove ads between posts
Mar 09, 2006, 08:17 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Sippin' on Kool Aid
i have one!!! with extra batteries and some extra parts i got (i'll give you fuyll specs if your interested). flys perfect and would come with many extras

185 shipped
Mar 10, 2006, 02:02 PM
more kW, more problems
Thread OP
littlepiston, yours is marked as sold ? also I would rather have a blade CX than another coax. thanks for the post though.

heligrom, I can get a new one for 190 Would you be willing to come down on the price - hook me up the full specs if so. Thanks,

Fletcher
Mar 10, 2006, 03:29 PM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
well i would be giving you almost 150 dollars in new parts, if not more. hence the reason for the price. i'll give you full specs:

3 batteries, with one charger
Extra set of upper and lower blades
2 extra motors
Heat sink
1 extra inner shaft
2 complete bodies
extra flybar
training gear
PLus everything that came in the box which originally was 200 dollars.

i have to total everything but it probably comes around 300 dollars of stuff all together. i belive my price is quite reasonable
Mar 10, 2006, 03:37 PM
Trader Rating: 82
yeah mine sold this morning and if you dont want a (AKA) copy of the real thing ,,,im afraid your going to have to pay the reeal price 180.00 sounds good with all the parts and stuff
Mar 10, 2006, 05:23 PM
more kW, more problems
Thread OP
I'm not trying to sound like an ingrate or something, but the whole reason I posted the want ad was so I could pick up a used one for less than if I bought a new one. I woudln't mind one without the extra batteries/motors because I'd be upgrading to lipo and brushless to save weight. I don't suppose you'd be interested in selling for a cheaper price w/o all the extra parts?

littlepiston, i didn't know the lama was the same thing as a blade... I heard that the CP was essentially a copy of the esky same thing, so that makes sense. thanks I will keep an eye out for one of them.
Mar 10, 2006, 05:48 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Team Me!
it is a lipo battery stock
Mar 11, 2006, 04:07 PM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
BCX has a liop stock also............unless we're talking CP, then no lipo stock for the CP
Mar 11, 2006, 04:09 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Team Me!
the CP2 (Basiclly Blade) is LiPo stock.

Quick Reply