Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 19, 2006, 09:29 PM
Houng-wen Lin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szymon Bartus
Mr. Lin - so it will be two series of SS production or you will replace old SS with new version?
One is same as before.

The new solid wing can get better wind penitration.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 10, 2006, 03:30 PM
Mr. Lin,

I and many other modelers prefer a dark color on the underside of the wing and light color on top because at high altitude, a dark wing is more visible.

Is there a chance you would produce wings with red or other dark color on the bottom surface?

Thanks,
-Bob Chiang
Mar 08, 2018, 04:41 PM
Houng-wen Lin, Trying to resurrect an old GWS slowstick kit for my oldest child. Does GWS still make kits and parts for the Slowstick? Looking for wing saddle front and rear parts in particular.

Thank you,
MM
Mar 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
SCCA, EAA, M.E.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark murphy
Houng-wen Lin, Trying to resurrect an old GWS slowstick kit for my oldest child. Does GWS still make kits and parts for the Slowstick? Looking for wing saddle front and rear parts in particular.

Thank you,
MM
try these guys http://www.caliberhobby.com/slowst_kits.html

Quick Reply