Aug 05, 2006, 01:14 PM
Suspended Account
Should I bring my Thorn out for this week?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 05, 2006, 01:41 PM
Just chillin @ 403 MPH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantar2A
Cody Remmington 2006 F3J JUNIOR WORLD CHAMPION #1
USA JUNIOR TEAM #1 IN THE WORLD'S

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RIGHT ON CODY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NICK

WE WILL HAVE THE CHAMP AT THE SUPER 77TH
Aug 06, 2006, 07:53 AM
No Plane - No Gain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantar2A
WE WILL HAVE THE CHAMP AT THE SUPER 77TH
I'm not worthy!
Way to go Cody! Congratulations.
I'm still gonna put the SMACK on you though.
Aug 06, 2006, 10:58 AM
Suspended Account
Congrats Cody.

I'm on my way to Zion in the next 30 minutes or so.
Aug 06, 2006, 10:03 PM
No Plane - No Gain
Woo Hoo!
I got to maiden a nice new Freshie Predator Inspired Bee up on Zion today. The local rule is that one gets 30 seconds to trim on a maiden flight before the Smackdown will commence. I only needed 15 seconds for this one, so I'm holding my left over 15 seconds for the next one if needed. I don't know what I'd do with a full 45 seconds of unpestered flight.
She only needed a single click of down and then flew straight, fast and true. Of course, I just had to get Smacked Down a couple of times to rough up the leading edge a bit and then a road landing/nose hit or three to round out Maiden Flight Day.

There's nothing like a freshie.
Aug 06, 2006, 11:55 PM
Where's the wind?
Congrats Cody!! Great Job!

Habby B-day Jeff, well a couple days late. Sorry I couldn't make the party. I didn't make it home until 9:30 from roller hockey last night. I'm already missing 2 games this month so I decided to play instead of party. I really did think of driving down. I had a lot of fun at your last party.

Andrew
Last edited by the_canuck; Aug 07, 2006 at 12:02 AM.
Aug 06, 2006, 11:56 PM
Of course I was also hoping you'd be down this weekend with a couple
light kits. Oh well.

ian
Aug 06, 2006, 11:59 PM
Where's the wind?
I had just too much to do today. I spent the afternoon working on the yard, trying to get ahead of the weeds. I'll ship out your light kits in the morning. You should have them by WED.

Andrew
Aug 07, 2006, 08:58 AM
The Predator
Well-
Generally we had some pretty weak conditions for the weekend (a few moments of glory, especially when the rain started) but, we sure made the most of it Hopefully Ian will post our improvized rain shelter, complete with windshield,wiper,and cool tunes. That was amazingly cozy! I started thinking the rain was letting up until I stuck my head outside the pilot zone!
Super cool the see the full pipe, half pipe and the S-15 rippin some tight formation flight despite the weak conditions. I can hardly wait to see them racing in some huge air! Must go to JONES next weekend!!!! I may try to get up there one day this week, ANY TAKERS????
Aug 07, 2006, 04:03 PM
Suspended Account
This afternoon it was on and off on Zion, when on it was great. Then I got stupid and figured I'd drive up to NCAR. It was too east. By the time I got back to zion the rain and lightning was going.
Aug 07, 2006, 04:27 PM
The day ain't over yet. There could be some wind after the storms.

ian
Aug 07, 2006, 04:51 PM
Suspended Account
it's dried off and windy here.. but it looks like rain on the CSM cam... (or the cam just sucks)...
Aug 07, 2006, 06:53 PM
I've got some time off this Friday and Saturday. Anybody want to go to Jones?? I should be able to get there by noon, camp Friday PM and fly most of Saturday? It's either that or Glacier, I need a good slope/camp trip! Anybody else?

Bill
Aug 07, 2006, 11:03 PM
Where's the wind?
I'm busy playing hockey this weekend in Denver. Next weekend is Super 77 event.

Andrew
Aug 08, 2006, 08:43 AM
The Predator
I could be headed to Jones for a COOL weekend trip, supposed to be pretty warm in our near future. Let's wait and see how the winds and moisture set up. We need WSW winds and little chance of rain or we'll get skunked. I'll post reports as they become availible!

Quick Reply