New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 01, 2006, 03:56 PM
Find More Posts by trashmanf
more kW, more problems
Discussion

why can't I see users homepages?

hi,

It used to be when I clicked on a user's name / avatar it would present me with a scroll down menu that I could use to send pms, emails, visit their homepage etc. No more!?!?

Is there some option that I'm just not seeing or have these gone by-bye? thank you,

fletcher
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 01, 2006, 04:07 PM
Find More Posts by ivanc
S.A.D. member
Do you see the icons under the avatar? The one in the middle is "Send a PM to ...", the one on the right (the magnifying glass) is "Find More Posts to ...".

Ivan
Old Mar 01, 2006, 04:11 PM
more kW, more problems
hi,

I see the icons but there isn't one for "visit this user's homepage", I wonder if they just don't have one listed, or if the new icon system leaves some of the old menu options missing?
Old Mar 01, 2006, 04:15 PM
Find More Posts by ivanc
S.A.D. member
That is a two-click function - first you click on the user name or avatar and then from the user blog you click on her/his homepage.

Ivan
Old Mar 01, 2006, 04:22 PM
more kW, more problems
thanks! it looks like the user I wanted to visit the homepage of, doesn't have it listed in the same spot I'll get over it eventually thanks for the help!
Old Mar 01, 2006, 04:26 PM
Find More Posts by ivanc
S.A.D. member
I don't see one under your profile/blog, but I have one - you can see it under "Contacts".

Ivan