This thread is privately moderated by ZIPPER, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 22, 2006, 07:16 PM
Diggin the Foam
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl s
Hi
I'm new to the forum and this is my first post!
Just been following the details of the slope tour with interest.
I just had a thought, i'm visiting california from 1st June and leaving from San Francisco on 11th June back to England.I noticed Slopetrashuk has signed up as a pilot. Don't know if its too soon but I could give the Dom a lift back here to the UK if you wanted.Let me know if you need me or any more details.
Cheers
Karl

I think its early yet, She hasn't gotten to the Rockies yet
to remove ads between posts
May 23, 2006, 07:14 AM
Vice President at MultiGP
Do you guys think Reed might be able to send her over to Texas so that she can fly here, then go to the MWSC in Kansas the first part of June? I could send her back out to the Rockies through the LEG shipping department. We could add about 50 names to the list.
Jun 05, 2006, 09:52 AM
Vitruvian JART
Just got her. For some reason the mail held her up for awhile. Going on charger today and hope to get some good shots of the first NorCal flight. Are there any Bay Area pilots ready to shell out the $5 for a good cause?
Jun 05, 2006, 11:20 AM

Around the world?

Reed, Let me know where/when you plan on flying! Gotta fill that book!!!
Jun 12, 2006, 07:40 AM
man, it's still going... wouldn't have believed it'd get this far.

Still got the memories from here in Auckland, New Zealand... slopeking forgetting to turn it on!
Jun 12, 2006, 09:17 AM
Vitruvian JART
In fact, Im trying to get it out there but I need the inspiration of others to do it. Howzabout we try to get a bunch of NorCal slopers to fly it this weekend - where will we get a good crowd? Coyote, Tick, DelValle, Pacifica, Davenport?
Jun 14, 2006, 12:33 PM

World Tour

My vote is for Pacifica!
Jun 14, 2006, 03:15 PM
Vitruvian JART
Since you are the only vote – you win! I'll be at Pacifica this Saturday afternoon unless it's unflyable.

Anyone have an extra RX I can use?
Jun 20, 2006, 04:17 PM
Thermals are cool.........
I have some flyng sites in Idaho I can fly that plane at. I also have been looking for an excuse to fly RC while I'm taking a tandem paraglider ride.
Jul 05, 2006, 07:24 PM
PWP!

Can we spark some interest?

I'm working on a google maps thing for this

Looking through the long 40 page development thread, there are pictures from Sydney and Melbourne, no NZ, no Western Aus - are there any pics of those places?

Thanks,

John

Also, I can add photos to it - exif data is really nice - the program will take a "tour" by date on the exif data. Unfortunately, of the 9 shots, only the first 4 or so contained exif data.

Can you guys upload your originals? Or email them to me? ajroahkni@netscape.net

thanks
Last edited by ajroahkni; Jul 05, 2006 at 10:06 PM.
Jul 05, 2006, 10:56 PM
Fly~Crash~Repair~Repeat

Yous Guys?

Did you want everyone who has shots to send them to you or just a select few.

Dave
Jul 05, 2006, 11:15 PM
PWP!
Dave, et al

As many shots as yous guys want I will put in. Just keep in mind that each location "thumbtack" is the most important. If there's a spot that is best represented by one pic, then that's the pic we should use.

BTW - excellent design on the top.
Jul 05, 2006, 11:22 PM
PWP!

World Slope Tour: Dominator - Map

oops - was trying to do a new thread...
Jul 06, 2006, 12:16 AM
knee ligaments are over rated
Good stuff ajroahkni . I`ll dig out some pics . What about film clips , do you want any of those ?
Jul 06, 2006, 12:49 AM
PWP!
Naw, this one's just good for photos - exif data plz - send me raw stuff to ajroahkni@netscape.net

Let's do it guys - get the Dom out of Cali!

edit - seriously - more I think about it, more I need the exif data. That is what's needed to make the "slideshow" work.

Thanks guys

John
Last edited by ajroahkni; Jul 06, 2006 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Ex-f-in-if data, please

Quick Reply