This thread is privately moderated by Kill_A._Byte, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 28, 2006, 07:31 PM
Registered Perpetual Noob
Thread OP
Discussion

My first heli(s) and a cat

to remove ads between posts
Feb 28, 2006, 08:55 PM
My other car...
Cats always crack me up... Always nice to see 'em! Looks like a big one. Either that, or really small helicopters.
Mar 03, 2006, 09:59 PM
Thread OP
Yes Leopold is kind of on the large side, but the Dragonfly is a micro. I'm in the process of building a Shogun V2 (an e-bay win just like the one from helidirect) which is fun with no instructions The T-rex guys in the mini section arn't too responsive to crys for help from a newb Oh well, hopefully they will chime in when I really need them. The micro guys seem a bit more willing too help. I'm going to need more help keeping the dragonfly in the air. The Colco version has very sloppy mechanics.
Mar 06, 2006, 01:09 AM
Thread OP
OK, got sick of the weak mechanics of the DF2 so I started in on this.

There are new parts coming soon. Gonna need help setting this up I am enjoying the build though.

Quick Reply