Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old May 31, 2001, 08:58 PM
Find More Posts by spitfire

ME-262 - Question on duct fans

I am a newbie to the duct fan world, but I have plenty of experience with standard models and electric gliders. My question is I want to start working on an electric ME-262, something that would work around a couple of electric fans. My question is: Who are the best companies to seek out. I have heard of Kress, but again I am "without clue" on this one.

thanks
Glen
to remove ads between posts
Old May 31, 2001, 10:50 PM
Find More Posts by bruff
EDF all the way!
Check out Electric Jet Factory. They a complete line of electric jet equipment. They also import two ME-262 kits. One has a 80" wing span and the other is around 40-46" wingspan. I know he has a few of the smaller one in stock. Just getting started on mine. Good Luck!
Old Jun 01, 2001, 07:52 AM
Find More Posts by Haldor
EDF Head
For fan units www.wemotec.com is hard to beat. Excellent track record.

Old Jun 01, 2001, 04:43 PM
Find More Posts by Slope Nut
Super Senior Member
Quote:
Originally posted by bruff:
Check out Electric Jet Factory. They a complete line of electric jet equipment. They also import two ME-262 kits. One has a 80" wing span and the other is around 40-46" wingspan. I know he has a few of the smaller one in stock. Just getting started on mine. Good Luck!
I almost choked when I saw how much those ME-262 kits cost! They are fantastic pieces of work, but holy f**k

Old Jun 01, 2001, 10:31 PM
Find More Posts by DanSavage
It wasn't me...
Quote:
Originally posted by Slope Nut:
I almost choked when I saw how much those ME-262 kits cost! They are fantastic pieces of work, but holy f**k
Welcome to the world of jets.

Dan