Feb 21, 2006, 05:49 PM
iWeasel
Thread OP
Discussion

Weaselfest '06 T-Shirts For Sale

As mentioned in the sticky Weaselfest thread, the official Weaselfest '06 T-Shirts have begun presales.

Order yours today to ensure delivery, as I will only make a few more than are presold.

I hope to reveal the professionally designed shirt soon. Here is what we know so far: O.D. Green with two color design, genuine screenprinted process, S/M/L/XL/XXL sizes available. Steve (Surfimp) will be available to sign shirts too!

There are three ordering options:
  • Shirt picked up at Weaselfest - $15/short-sleeve shirt, $20/long-sleeve shirt
  • Shirt + domestic shipping - $20/short-sleeve shirt, $25/long-sleeve shirt
  • Shirt + international shipping - $25/short-sleeve shirt, $30/long-sleeve shirt

Click here to be whisked off to the ordering website!

ORDER DEADLINE IS MARCH 25, 2006.

Also, newly released is the 10th Anniversary weasel pin. It is a small 1" diameter pin that will only cost you $1, and will increase in value exponentially. Check out the design below. Steve already got his, and maybe he can post a photo for us!

Pins can be ordered with your shirt through the order website. I'll sell the leftovers by themselves after Weaselfest - if there are any left - only 100 made!
Last edited by jludwick; Mar 09, 2006 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Finalized design pictures.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 21, 2006, 09:36 PM
VTPR & Slope Aerobatics
Wow, you made 100? That's about 75 more than I've ever made

Steve
Feb 21, 2006, 11:00 PM
Slope elope
Sorry, I'm still holding out for the Weaselfest Boxers!
Feb 22, 2006, 12:32 AM
^^^^^^^^^roflmao^^^^^^^^^^^^
Feb 22, 2006, 09:26 AM
Flying the Inland Valley
Can you do a long sleeve XL?
My arms don't need any more sun.

Joe
Feb 22, 2006, 11:28 AM
iWeasel
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeskysailor
Can you do a long sleeve XL?
My arms don't need any more sun.

Joe
I'll check on that. Probably add $5 for a price approximation.
Feb 22, 2006, 12:04 PM
Flying the Inland Valley
That's ok it's worth it to me.

Joe
Feb 24, 2006, 03:23 PM
iWeasel
Thread OP

Check out the first draft!!!

Ladies and gentlemen,

Here is the first draft of the shirt. Obvious corrections are being made, so don't freak out. Logo is on the chest, and the Weasel Anniversary logo is going on the sleve.

Pre-order yours today!!!

I'm updating the order site, to allow for long sleeve orders. Add five bucks to the short-sleeve price and whammo thats the long-sleeve price.

Talk to me... do you like it? What should be changed? Go easy...
Feb 24, 2006, 03:27 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
man, all these shirts have big logo's on the front... im a fan of small logo on front, big on back...

cool design though, if that was on the back, with an AOW logo about 3-5" on the front id be all over it...

JOe
Feb 24, 2006, 03:39 PM
__Jackass Savant__
If there is only one logo, then I like it on the back. If there's two logo's, then I like a large logo on the back, and a small logo on the breast pocket area. Small logo is Ok on the sleeve too.

But I dunno about large on the front, and logo on the sleeve.?.?.?

For what is worth, I am wearing two unmatching socks though.
Feb 24, 2006, 03:42 PM
Watching the Aneometer
2nd JOe's comment
Feb 24, 2006, 03:45 PM
Flying the Inland Valley
IMHO that would be the back and just a small axis logo on the front pocket area.

Joe
Feb 24, 2006, 03:53 PM
iWeasel
Thread OP
OK, consider it done. Logo goes to the back, and the 10th Anniversary AOW logo goes on the "pocket".
Feb 24, 2006, 03:54 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!! count me in for 2...

JOe
Feb 24, 2006, 03:55 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
do i send you money now and pickup on weasel day?

JOe

Quick Reply